“Stuffed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Chow Thai

Chow Thai
Ranked #61 of 802 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Stuffed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Yet another fantastic meal at Chow Thai:). I wish that they'd open another one in East Fort Lauderdale. I've been spoiled by living so close. The food is always so fresh and made to order.

“Amazing Authentic Food, I am a regular for sure...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

This restaraunt is awesome, the pad Thai is highly recommended, there is a great deal of selection within the authentic foods available. This restaurant comes highly recommended by all my friends but when I comes down to it, this is the best place to get your pad Thai.

Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
“The Best Thai Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

When I started dating my fiancee, he introduced me to many different types of foods, including Thai. His family has been going to Artie's (the owners) restaurant Chow Thai for over 17 years. I have always been a picky eater and I was reluctant to try Thai food, but I was absolutely blown away by the quality and taste of Artie's food. The fried rice is absolutely delicious, the wonton soup was the BEST that I have ever had. My fiancee always orders her sweet and sour chicken wings and they are so addictive, I couldn't stop eating them!
Whenever we go we practically order everything on the menu so we can get a taste of everything. The last time we visited Chow Thai we ordered fried bananas and vanilla ice cream for dessert and it was to DIE for.
I have never been to a restaurant where the owner and wait staff are so friendly and caring. Artie is practically a member of the family! We don't even live in the Boca Raton area, it takes us about 45 minutes to get to Artie's, but we don't mind the drive at all because her food is that good! Whenever it's time to decide where to go eat we ALWAYS choose Artie's Chow Thai!

• Visited January 2013
“One of the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

I've been to many Thai restaurants this one has great food, friendly staff, and a beautiful atmosphere. I would visit here again and again any day of the week.

Boca Raton, FL
“Hidden Gem in a strip mall.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

I found this restaurant on this very site when we were looking for a new place in our hometown to eat Thai food. We love to try new places and enjoy Asian cuisine. As we entered the restaurant I saw a cozy, quaint, and romantic atmosphere perfect for date night. We were seated promptly to a table by a friendly and smiling hostess immediately making us feel welcomed. The beautifully, decorated dining room transported us to actually feeling as if we were in Thailand, although I have never visited the country. But it gave us a sense as if we had. The menu has plenty to offer its dining patrons. We ordered the chicken wing appetizer and soup. The chicken wings were served hot and crispy, bathed in a delightful sweet and spicy sauce fragrant with spices but not overpowering. The soups were served hot and delicious too! Our main entrees were Chicken in Thai Basil and Chicken Pad Thai. Beautifully plated and so delicious! My date ordered his extra spicy and to his delight the flavor was balanced and not overwhelming. The entire staff couldn't been more wonderful making sure our needs were being satisfied. The owner visited our table to make sure we were happy and well fed. She was wonderful! We recommend this restaurant to all who enjoy this type of food. It's definitely our new favorite dining establishment!

1 Thank Lainey126