“Always Good - Fun Place to Eat”

Uncle Julio's Fine Mexican Food
Reserve with OpenTable
Uncle Julio's Fine Mexican Food is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #142 of 826 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Potomac, Maryland
“Always Good - Fun Place to Eat”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

We've been going to Uncle Julio's or its relatives for 20 years. The food is always good and a fun place to go to with a family or large group.

Visited December 2013

Columbia, Maryland
“Great lunch!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I didn't know this place was a chain--- really fooled me. Everyone I was with really enjoyed the food, we had lunch on a Sunday, and they offered lunch or brunch. I had a raspberry iced tea that had actual raspberries in it--really good, not too sweet. I ordered a very healthy salad with grilled shrimp. It was perfection. I will be back! We ate outside on the porch where other diners had their little dogs with them, it was a fun place.

• Visited March 2014
New City, NJ
“Fun Mizner Park Eatery”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I eat hear every time I'm in Boca. Mizner Park is always crowded on Saturday nights. Uncle Julio's is large enough to seat a group pretty quickly. The food is very good. The drinks are a bit pricey, which is the norm in MP. The service seems to be consistently good.

Visited February 2014
minnetonka
“Dinner Saturday February 22”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

4 of us had 2. dinners. All of us got severe food poisoning. We had not eaten together anywhere else. We have been ill for 5 days. There must be a handling problem here.

• Visited February 2014
near Washington, DC
“It's a chain, of course, but the food and service are good”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

It's a pleasant place, whether you are dining inside or outside. The restaurant can get a bit noisy, but the food is very good, and we particularly like the salsa. The immediate area has several restaurants, and is a nice place for a stroll. Parking can be a bit of a problem. I suggest going before the evening rush, if possible.

Visited February 2014