“Boca Location is extra special”
Review of The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 818 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: St. Andrews Blvd
Description: Interesting things happen in a city with water at every turn. Those who have spent the day at sea might find themselves craving dry aged steaks, grilled to perfection and paired with a dry Cabernet Sauvignon, while those who were on the links or in the shops of the Town Center Mall may develop intense desires for Pan-fried Calamari with Hot Cherry Peppers, Citrus Glazed Salmon, and other treasures of the deep. Fortunately, The Capital Grille offers all of that and more in a setting of perfectly relaxed elegance. So rejoice, citizens of Boca. The Capital Grille is now open.
Wellington, Florida
“Boca Location is extra special”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I have been to several Capital Grille locations and have always found the food and service to be consistently good. My experience at the Boca location for dinner last night was outstanding. Upon entering we were immediately greeted by hostesses, managers, and wait staff and were made to feel extra special. One of the managers even gave me a single long stem rose. Our Waiter milton was knowledgeable, listened to our preferences while making suggestions, and served us a fantastic meal. It's a no brainier that the steaks here are great but I also have to mention that the Creme brûlée was excellent!

Visited September 2013

Boynton Beach, Florida
“Always a Special Dining Experience at the Capital Grille”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We hadn't been to the Capital Grille for a couple of years and yesterday was the first time we went for lunch. The experience was just as good as it could be. From the service to the food and the ambiance, this is a world-class restaurant! Even the hamburger is a thing of beauty. The steak sandwich was outstanding as was the lobster-crab cake. The salmon was done perfectly. This is not Florida 'season' yet the restaurant was very busy. Somewhat pricey. Reservations a must.

1 Thank es7109
Delray Beach, Florida
“Outstanding Service”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The food and the ambiance are excellent. It was a very special anniversary. Our server Michelle Freeman was way beyond professional, warm and friendly. A waitress so special makes the difference in a city as Boca Raton where there are so many outstanding steak restaurants. We will return again.

1 Thank sandysilvers
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Consistently excellent”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Took my family (8 members) for my younger sons 11th Anniversary. Our table was ready when we arrived. The service, as always, was attentive without being overbearing. The orders came perfectly prepared. While the restaurant is not cheap, it is also not excessively expensive. I've paid more for a steak elsewhere and did not enjoy it as much as the Delmonico I had last night. I highly recommend this restaurant for special occasions. For casual dining I recommend the bar menu.

Delray Beach, Florida
“Perfect lunch”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch for my friends birthday. When I arrived they had decorated our lunch table with adorable confetti of balloons and streamers and had a lovely hand written note wishing us a happy birthday. The food was delicious I had the lunch plate of 3 selections: soup, filet and green beans. Had a yummy fresh squeezed lemon aid with fresh mint!

• Visited August 2013