“If you like fish this is a good place to go.”
Review of City Fish Market

City Fish Market
Reserve with OpenTable
City Fish Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 812 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: From gracious service to a wide selection of expertly-prepared fresh seafood, City Fish Market is a relaxing retreat. The blue and white décor creates a soothing environment reflecting the beautiful, sparkling lake that the restaurant sits on. City Fish Market serves lunch Monday through Friday and dinner seven days a week, with retail hours daily.
Boynton Beach, Florida
“If you like fish this is a good place to go.”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Finally got to eat dinner here after several luncheons. Place was very busy had reservations and it still took 15 minutes for a table not paid for a busy place. Ordered the fried calamari, and clams casino for the table all very good. The main course was excellent stuffed flounder good portion took half of it home. I would recommend this place but be prepared to pay the price bill with 2 glasses of wine and 2 mixed drinks with tip around $100 per couple. They do have specials they looked good and was $24.95 per meal not bad for really good food.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Mike S

England
“Lovely meal - not the cheapest, but worth it”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We did feel slightly under-dressed as people seemed to be a little more formally dressed than us - however we wanted to try the restaurant as it had such a good name for fish. We were not disappointed, I had the crab cakes which were absolutely lovely. The acoustics are a little off and I think if there was more than four of you it may be a bit difficult to hear what someone at the end of a table was saying, but with four it was okay. the price is not cheap, but when we worked it back to UK sterling, we realised it was a lot cheaper than the equivalent type of restaurant at home. I would recommend for a small family gathering, couples (probably not a romantic dinner as it is a bit loud) but not for young families. I would mention the waiter was very knowledgeable and full of suggestions and help. I booked the table online as reviews said to book - and they are right, it was very busy!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank mummy666
Delray Beach, Florida
“If you are looking for a good seafood restaurant, this is it!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is one of my favorite sea food restaurants in Boca Raton - Delray Beach, FL area. They are always busy so making a reservation is advised. You can be seated inside or ask for inter coastal (water) view. The service is always good but the food is great. I love that I can get fresh clams and oysters on the half shelf. They have nice selection of fish which are also always fresh. I prefer ordering local caught fish such as mahi mahi, black grouper or snapper and have it broiled. The side dishes are delicious. The bread they serve is the best so try not to stuff yourself. They have valet parking.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Matt T
“Last week was some what of a disappointment”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

City Fish Market had become my place to get the best fish dinners. I have been there 3 times in the last 3 weeks and loved everything about it. The fish is exceptionally fresh and the menu is wide. Service is usually top of the line. When ever I get visitors from out of town I always bring them here and everyone seems to enjoy it as much as I do. However, last week I brought my mother there for her 91st birthday. She has always loved the place which is unusual because she tends to shy away from higher priced restaurants which this is. I did inform the staff that it was a very special birthday for her as not many of us reach 91 as healthy as she is. First although the place tends to be noisy, that night it was so loud it was impossible to have any kind of conversation. Mom ordered her favorite Trout almondine with a side of creamed spinach. The fish arrived with no almonds and plain spinach. Normally the waiting staff is plentiful and professional. That night although there were many staff around, our waitress was nowhere to be found. Finally caught a manager who proceeded to bring a small bowl of almonds and changed the spinach. By the time it arrived the fish was cold. Besides I didn't think the dish was made by throwing cold almonds on top of the fish. Needless to say we were very disappointed. Our waitress reappeared as we finished our food. A little late for additional water or anything else. For a place that I normally give 5 stars, something was terribly a miss this time. I will try it again one more time with hopes that this was just a bad night. :(

• Visited June 2014
Plantation, Florida
“Perfectly prepared food and great service”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We have eaten at this restaurant several times over the past couple of years and have had reat food and service each time. The restaurant is located on Glades Road near the Florida Turnpike exit and is a convenient place for us to meet friends who live in Palm Beach County. However, it was difficult to have a conversation at the table when we went with a larger party. The acoustics of the restaurant are not great. I do not remember this issue when the restaurant was previously occupied as "Pete's", so I think some of the renovations have affected the sound. But, for a party of 4 or 5, it was fine and we will be sure to return.

• Visited May 2014