“Private party function was amazing”
Review of City Fish Market

City Fish Market
Reserve with OpenTable
City Fish Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 843 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: From gracious service to a wide selection of expertly-prepared fresh seafood, City Fish Market is a relaxing retreat. The blue and white décor creates a soothing environment reflecting the beautiful, sparkling lake that the restaurant sits on. City Fish Market serves lunch Monday through Friday and dinner seven days a week, with retail hours daily.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We just had my sons 1st Communion reception at City Fish Market for approx. 45 people. We had it in the Terrace private party rooms. The food was amazing. My guests could not stop commenting on how good everything was. Not only was the food good, but I was very impressed with the service. The young men that served our party were on it! Everything we needed they took care of. I can not say enough about how well this event took place and the good time that everyone had. Absolutely loved it!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Service and food are top notch. The lounge (bar) is our favorite. get to know management and front desk for an added enjoyment

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food is fantastic the service is amazing. The atmosphere is excellent. Everyone you meet or speak with is very polite. I would come a million times.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Charming atmosphere especially the outside seating.Large selection of fish choices with numerous preparations.

Inside seating is noisy. Attentive waiters.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We live in Atlanta but were visiting family in the Boca area. Being highly familiar with the Buckhead Life restaurant group from here in the ATL, we decided to take my parents to City Fish Market for dinner one Friday evening.

Our reservation was immediately honored and we were led to a table as soon as we arrived. We had asked for one that was an easy walk for my walker-bound father, and they pleasantly showed us to one that fit the bill. It was in a quieter room overlooking a small man-made lake and fountain, and we were glad it wasn't closer to the much noisier bar area.

Service was excellent. Our server was helpful but not overbearing and pointed us (correctly) in the direction of their special price fixed menu. We each ordered from that menu and, at $42, it turned out to be a great buy. I had the lobster bisque (best I've had in quite a while), amazing crabcakes, and a large slab of fruit-topped NY style cheesecake. All the portions were full-sized so, for the money, it was well worth the price.

A semi-fan of their sister restaurant Atlanta Fish Market, I'd have to admit I liked City in Boca much better. Service was top notch, food very impressive, and setting was great.

If you're not a fan of noise, on the weekend I'd recommend asking to be seated away from the bar. It appears to be a major hangout/pick up spot for the 40-somethings living in the area. I'm just saying, not judging.