“Delicious!”
Review of City Fish Market

City Fish Market
Reserve with OpenTable
City Fish Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 855 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: From gracious service to a wide selection of expertly-prepared fresh seafood, City Fish Market is a relaxing retreat. The blue and white décor creates a soothing environment reflecting the beautiful, sparkling lake that the restaurant sits on. City Fish Market serves lunch Monday through Friday and dinner seven days a week, with retail hours daily.
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We live in Atlanta but were visiting family in the Boca area. Being highly familiar with the Buckhead Life restaurant group from here in the ATL, we decided to take my parents to City Fish Market for dinner one Friday evening.

Our reservation was immediately honored and we were led to a table as soon as we arrived. We had asked for one that was an easy walk for my walker-bound father, and they pleasantly showed us to one that fit the bill. It was in a quieter room overlooking a small man-made lake and fountain, and we were glad it wasn't closer to the much noisier bar area.

Service was excellent. Our server was helpful but not overbearing and pointed us (correctly) in the direction of their special price fixed menu. We each ordered from that menu and, at $42, it turned out to be a great buy. I had the lobster bisque (best I've had in quite a while), amazing crabcakes, and a large slab of fruit-topped NY style cheesecake. All the portions were full-sized so, for the money, it was well worth the price.

A semi-fan of their sister restaurant Atlanta Fish Market, I'd have to admit I liked City in Boca much better. Service was top notch, food very impressive, and setting was great.

If you're not a fan of noise, on the weekend I'd recommend asking to be seated away from the bar. It appears to be a major hangout/pick up spot for the 40-somethings living in the area. I'm just saying, not judging.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I reside in Fort Lauderdale, FL and I will make the drive any time to City Fish Market, their lobster appetizer is to die for (delicious!) the salmon is so excellent. Any of their seafood platters are worst trying as every thing they serve is EXCELLENT!!!!!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

The restaurant is very people friendly as soon as you walk in. The bar was jumping with live music.
Our table was ready within 10 minutes of our reservation.
The waitress, Lily, was attentive and did not rush us.
The ladies ordered the 2 pound lobster, but after 5 minutes was notified they were out of them, so they ordered the 21/2 pound, when the meal was over we were informed the management only charged the 2 pound price. That is the way to do business, and bring people back

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Located adjacent to our hotel, but you definitely need reservations. A beautiful restaurant with great service and the food was fantastic. Even with the crowds everything was served promptly and the servers were all very pleasant.

1  Thank 628KathleenH
Reviewed April 9, 2013

From the moment we entered this restaurant until the time we left, we were welcomed by name and the service continued to be gracious, helpful, and very personal.

The food was as delicious as the first time we were there a year ago. The view of the lake and the ambience were great. I wish it were closer to where I live and would not have to wait another year before returning. Our friends, who have never been there, loved it, too.

Accolades to the management, the staff, and the chefs for running such a good restaurant.