“Delicious Turkish Food!”

Cross street: SE 2nd Street
Description: Closed!
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Hi All,

My sister and brother stopped in here while in Boca visiting on business. The food the service was great and didnt want to stop eating it was so fresh to the taste. Thank you Anatolia for a great TURKISH experience while in Florida :) :)

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I had an early dinner at Anatolia's Mediterranean Cusine. This was my first visit to this restaurant, and they graciously accepted my charitydine.com dining coupon. I was very impressed by the decor and the cleanliness of the restaurant,which created a very relaxed feeling within me. I was greeted by the owner's brother, Tapper. He was friendly and engaging, which made me feel right at home. My waiter, Burak, was very accomodating and also knowledgeable about the vast number of menu items. I chose their lamb chops as a main course. They were done to PERFECTION. The lamb chops had rice and bulgar as sides to accompany the dish. All were exceptional. They had a dipping sauce of pomegranate for the lamb chops,-- which was exceptional. Their shepherd's salad was chock full of veggies and the dressing made it taste very delicious. I had the lentil soup--which was excellent. They gave me a piece of their wonderful baklava dessert,-- to taste. It was EXQUISITE. I was told by my waiter, that they have a variety of very delicious combination platters at lunch. He also mentioned that they are reasonably priced. Next visit,--- I will use another charitydine.com voucher and try their lunch specialties,---and I will bring a friend. Anatolia's Mediterranean Cuisine is now on my favorites list.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Excellent food and service with fair prices.

Owners proud of their restaurant and easy to tell.

Had octopus for main course and melted in your mouth ( most restaruants overcook octopus-- so feels like eating rubber ). My wife's chicken dish was also excellent.

Just go and see for yourself.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Being a gourmand and admirer of authentic cuisines from around the world brought me to this restaurant. I've read all the reviews and my dining experience well exceeded my expectations. This Turkish restaurant is AMAZING! The place is not large but cozy and well designed. There is an open kitchen with a grill. The service was EXCELLENT throughout the dinner. Not a single server passed by without asking how is everything. Everyone of them was friendly and very helpful.
Now, the food. One word,- DELICIOUS! Authentic Turkish dishes at their best. We had a grilled octopus that was perfect. It's easy to overcook octopus and it get's rubbery. Ours was crispy and just perfect. Served with lemon and delicious grilled vegetables. The soup of the day was offered and it was lentil puree soup. I wasn't crazy about it looking forward for apps and mains coming. I ate soup and licked the spoon it was that good! The grilled octopus was fallowed by stewed lamb and more grilled vegetables. Well marinated, well cooked and well presented. Pure delight to look at and eat. Me and a friend of mine didn't had a chance to talk much being focused on our meal! We ate everything leaving nothing behind.
Don't skip the deserts,- just say BAKLAVA in the end and you will see what I mean! Can't wait to get back!
This restaurant deserved every dollar they charge! And don't take me wrong their prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

The food quality is great. The atmosphere is calm, the waiters are nice, and the manager is is genuinely nice and honest. They refuse to serve anything that's not fresh. The food is better than some Turkish restaurants in Turkey.

1  Thank Ahmetcan C