“Wonderful Restaurant”
Review of Abe & Louie's

Abe & Louie's
Reserve with OpenTable
Abe & Louie's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 826 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Our classic, upscale steak house presents fine dining in an atmosphere of timeless elegance, offering guests the finest cuts of prime meats, fresh seafood, and much more. The Abe & Louie's experience focuses on providing undeniably superior service and classically prepared cuisine in a truly impressive setting.
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Wonderful Restaurant”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Despite having a condo in Fla for the past 5 years we have never tried Abe and Louie's. It was my wife's birthday so instead of Morton's or Ruths Criss we opted for A&L. Many friends and family who live down here have often recommended this fine establishment to us. All I can say is, "what a wonderful dining experience. Our server Josh was just wonderful!!! We ordered a Reissling Wine based upon Josh's recommendation and it was just perfect. I had my usual Long Island Ice Teas, which were made perfectly. For appetizers; we had a shrimp cocktail served with horse raddish and home made cocktail sause, and the A&L version of clams casino--to die for. Next we split the A&L House Salad, it also was amazing. For our entrees, we both had 24 oz bone-in ribeyes. These were prepared to perfection and were comparable to Peter Luger's in NY, Mortons, Ruths Criss, Smith & Wollensky, and finally Dick Brennan's in New Orleans. They were so mouth watering. Finally for dessert, my wife opted for the raspberry sorbet while I chose Key Lime Pie (hey I'm in Fla, if I were in NY it would have been cheesecake) I must say this dining experience on all counts was absolutely wonderful. We plan to make this our new steakhouse of choice in SE Fla. There is another Abe & Louie's up in Boston (these are the only 2) and when we go up to New England we plan top try that one as well. Abe and Louie's, Josh, kudos to you!!!!!! Bravo!!!!!!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank malveryn

Highland Beach, Florida
“High prices, high noise level, plus "the usual"”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Sure, the steaks are big, (so are the prices), the ambiance is Grand Central Station at rush hour, the noise is something you accept or don't go, and management displays severe indifference to legitimate issues. So, here's the bottom line: If you are comfortable shouting all evening, getting food that sometimes is hot and good, sometimes not so hot and not so good, but you want to say you've eaten there, then go and have a time (good, bad, or whatever). Your call.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank 2Foodies33487
Boca Raton, United States
“Great steak!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Awesome steak, perfect flavor and great service!

What can I say its what's expected from this restaurant.

The decor is classic.

Be aware its an older crowd, so don't go there expecting to pick up a young broad at the bar, and if you do she is probably on the hunt for a sugar daddy.

Dress to impress and just park behind instead of doing valet.

“Birthday celebrations ”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We have been here two times. The bone in filet with aged cheeses and chino churro is fabulous. The beet salad was good--not the best I've ever had. The potato hash browns are good. Nice place.

San Pedro Sula, Honduras
“Awesome Steak!”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I loved the lobster Macaroni n Cheese. The Meat was excellent and service was on point. Wine list was also very good.

Visited June 2014