“Birthday celebrations ”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Abe & Louie's

Abe & Louie's
Reserve with OpenTable
Abe & Louie's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 802 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Our classic, upscale steak house presents fine dining in an atmosphere of timeless elegance, offering guests the finest cuts of prime meats, fresh seafood, and much more. The Abe & Louie's experience focuses on providing undeniably superior service and classically prepared cuisine in a truly impressive setting.
“Birthday celebrations ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We have been here two times. The bone in filet with aged cheeses and chino churro is fabulous. The beet salad was good--not the best I've ever had. The potato hash browns are good. Nice place.

San Pedro Sula, Honduras
“Awesome Steak!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

I loved the lobster Macaroni n Cheese. The Meat was excellent and service was on point. Wine list was also very good.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jerry M
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Over priced and bland.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

Overall: I wanted to love this place. I visited on Wednesday June 25, 2014 after 7pm and I should note I was starving. Upon entry to the restaurant I greeted two young hostesses who looked at my husband and I like we had each had 3 heads and asked if we had reservations. Quick save by the maitre d'restaurante, for he peaked his head out with a smile ( bald man with glasses) and informed us that there was seating in the bar area. He showed us to the table and was quite pleasant. Our waitress however, may have been overworked that night, she was not very cheerful or attentive until towards the end of the night.

Food Ordered: I ordered the 10 oz. Filet Mignon $45 and my husband the NY Strip with demiglaze (can't remember price), we also ordered, Crab cakes, French onion soup, Steak cauliflower, Butterscotch bread pudding, Skillet cookie, Judy Garland, and some kind of beer. $177

Food Quality: Good cuts of steak no doubt about it but they both lacked flavor. NY strip had slightly better seasoning and the demiglaze was a joke (think watered down gravy). Food lacked presentation of any kind. Steak cauliflower was also without flavor and the waitress was gracious enough to remove it from our bill without our requesting her to do so. Crab cake appetizer was just okay. Butterscotch bread pudding and Skillet cookie delicious.

The Staff: I wish I knew their names. There was a tall young hispanic gentleman and a beautiful probably middle aged blonde (not sure) behind the bar that night and they were far more attentive than our waitress. The blond saw that I was without a drink while my husband had a beer (I did place my order with my waitress for the Judy Garland) and asked if I needed anything so she made sure that I got my drink and later on in the evening asked if we were having a good time and If needed anything else. The hispanic bartender who made the drink stepped from behind the counter when he saw that I took a long time to finish my drink to make sure I liked it (I did I'm just a light weight). There was also another older gentleman that helped to bring bread and clear the table who was also very sweet and quite attentive as well. Our waitress well I have nothing good to say except that she managed to crack a smile at the end of the night.

Bottom Line: I have to go back because I have another gift card. Next time I will sit at the bar, have a drink, and order desert and probably never go back except to sit at the bar.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank JC D
Needham, Massachusetts
“Best steak house we have been to.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

The best of the top of the line steak houses we have been to. Really liked when they called us they had a table available earlier than our late reservation time. Smart move!

Only dislike the fact they we were unable to finish all the terrific food we were served. We have to work on being able to eat more before going back. And we will go back..

Visited June 2014
“Great place for Father's Day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

We came in tonight for a early Father's Day. It was a first for my family and we were so impressed.

What I immediately noticed was how big it was for a steakhouse! The place was packed. I met my family at the bar. They were having drinks while waiting for our table to be ready. My mom said when she asked the bartender if they had a drink menu he told her no, but we found some house cocktails on the main menu later. That was odd I thought.

We ended up with a beautiful booth with a view of their private dining room which looked very intimate. I immediately was impressed with the staff. Everyone made it a point to say 'hello' and I saw management at many tables greeting and chatting with other patrons.

Our serving staff was very attentive. When we sat down they were on us immediately. There was an awkwardness at first because as a family, we generally take our time ordering. We have several servers ask us if we were ready before we were. It felt slightly rushed, but I didn't take it to heart to much.

The food was amazing. One of the best meals I've had. My dad was so happy with his as well! Im so happy we found this place and I can't wait to be back for another amazing dinner.