“Our favorite steak house by far”
Review of Abe & Louie's

Abe & Louie's
Reserve with OpenTable
Abe & Louie's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 828 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Our classic, upscale steak house presents fine dining in an atmosphere of timeless elegance, offering guests the finest cuts of prime meats, fresh seafood, and much more. The Abe & Louie's experience focuses on providing undeniably superior service and classically prepared cuisine in a truly impressive setting.
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Great steaks and chops
Great salads
Food Cooked perfectly
They really know how to cook a steak Pittsburgh style. Charred on outside rare in middle.
Amazing service. Every waiter is a character and fun to interact with.
Cool atmosphere

There are newer reviews for Abe & Louie's

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We were 5 and not a single issue. Excellent meal although the lobster cassarole (2 lb. lobster shelled and crab meat on top) is an enormous portion for 1 person. Tables are a bit too close together so the noise is a bit high but the food is outstanding and a bit pricey but you surely get what you paid for. Will be retuning when next in Boca.

2  Thank nrktraveler
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

I have utilized this restaurant for several business lunches and have never been disappointed. The food is very good and service is attentive.
I

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Called last minute on a Friday night -,and they managed to get us in right away - there were only a couple of tables open. Excellent food - especially the del monico Excellent service. And not everybody was over 70 - even though an older lady fell leaving the restaurant and I only added that because they insisted that I get this review to one hundred words. I 'll also add that my wife, jill, had ahi tuna which she thoroughly enjoyed. And we followed that with a couple of decaf Cappacinos.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

A friend who lives near me at Boca West ate here with me on a Friday night, Sept 27th. I made reservations thru OpenTable for 7 pm and it was a great dining experience. We both had filets - pricey as any high-end steak house will be. We didn't get the bone-in filets though - having that massive bone on the plate is irritating to us. The meat was cooked exactly as requested and was delicious. Fortunately for us, the meat seemed to have less salt on it than at some other steak restaurants.

Most steaks here are in the upper $40s, but there are other choices such as swordfish, lobster, chicken. If none of your party is buying meat, you should probably go elsewhere due to the cost; each entree is sold without any accompanying foods. Just a salmon entree is $35. A potato or broccoli on the side is $8. High-end steak restaurants are not where one goes for "value" in a meal.

There is a large selection of wines here. I tried a pricey and interesting half bottle of red wine I hadn't seen before while my dining companion had a good glass of chardonnay (not what I would pick to go with a steak!). The bottle prices are about 3 times retail.

While noise levels from nearby conversations were higher than at a few other restaurants I had eaten at earlier in the week, they were in no way objectionable. We were able to converse easily though seated across a table from each other at a booth on the side.

Service was excellent throughout the meal. We sat at our table for hours blabbing, but were not ever rushed to leave.