“Lots of Italians”
Review of Abe & Louie's

Abe & Louie's
Reserve with OpenTable
Abe & Louie's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 818 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Our classic, upscale steak house presents fine dining in an atmosphere of timeless elegance, offering guests the finest cuts of prime meats, fresh seafood, and much more. The Abe & Louie's experience focuses on providing undeniably superior service and classically prepared cuisine in a truly impressive setting.
Coral Springs, Florida
“Lots of Italians”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

You have to share the steaks, they are huge but always cooked to perfection. The restaurant is pricey, the customers are predominantly Italian.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank sss1419

Alpharetta
“Great meal. Incredible service”
Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Delicious porterhouse steak. Fantastic sides. Unbelievable chocolate soufflé. Will visit again if I'm ever in the area.

1 Thank Michele L
New York City, New York
“Boston Steakhouse meets Boca Raton”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Great food, very nice service. Awesome martini prep. Great place to go for birthdays, anniversarys or if you just want a fine meal. Try the chowders and of course the prime meats are really terrific!

1 Thank fredhulnick
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Always Special”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Where's the beef? The best is right here! Don't miss the bone-in fillet if you have the chance. I chose Pittsburg style and it was incredible. Service is always top notch, extensive wine list and the bar setting is ideal for before or after the meal. Be sure to get the lobster Mac & cheese, and leave room for desert, you'll have a hard time choosing just one. It can sometimes be a little noisy if you're looking for a quiet and romantic night, but that's because it's busy with happy diners..

Boca Raton, Florida
“First Disappointment”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This has become my 'special occasion' restaurant. I visit A&L's about 6-8 times a year, so I am not a 'regular' but am quite familiar with this high end steak house. And when I do go, I perfer to sit and eat at the bar more times than not.

This past Saturday's less than steller experience I thought was an anomaly from the norm. Then I heard the sous chef left since my last visit (6 weeks earlier) and the reason for my subpar food made sense. My favorite never disappoint appetizer, claims casino, were terrible and sent back. My wife's beefsteak tomatoes were far from ripe. My entree of wood fired shrimp I enjoyed before was undercooked. MY wife's customary slamon portion was skimpier than usual. I do know that such deficiencies would have never left the kitchen before under the watchful eye of the prior sous chef, would have never happened even once let alone on four menu items .

Kudos go to the bartenders since they tried to correct the mistakes and be most accomodating to ensure this visit woud not be my last. For the prices one pays to dine here I do have consistently high expectations which were genrally met in all areas except the food, which to me is the most important reason one dines here.