“Great steaks!”
Review of Abe & Louie's

Abe & Louie's
Reserve with OpenTable
Abe & Louie's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 814 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Our classic, upscale steak house presents fine dining in an atmosphere of timeless elegance, offering guests the finest cuts of prime meats, fresh seafood, and much more. The Abe & Louie's experience focuses on providing undeniably superior service and classically prepared cuisine in a truly impressive setting.
Florida
“Great steaks!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Have eaten here many times, service and food is always great. Steaks are excellent and the crowd upscale.

Visited August 2012

Boca Raton, Florida
“Upscale Steakhouse”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We celebrated my Birthday here and everything was great. We weren't rushed the service was impeccable. Shrimp cocktail was awesome....bone in filet was Great. We enjoyed every aspect of this restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
Miami
“One I Go Back To”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Abe and Louie’s is a steak house in Boca Raton and although I’ve eaten there quite a few times I’d never eaten steak there until last Sunday evening. My companion suggested I have a filet mignon on the bone and assured me that the bone being left in made it taste better.

Well I don’t know if it tasted better because of the bone, but it was the biggest filet mignon I’ve had in my life and it sure did taste good. I had it with steamed broccoli and a Kir Royal. Very simple, very tasty. I was also served with a hollandaise sauce and I’m not sure whether the sauce was supposed to go with the steak or the broccoli but it went great with both.

My friend had the biggest plate of food I think I’ve seen in my life. The food arrived in something that could more truly be described as a trough. It had two inch high sides which held a pile of ribs and onion rings. The onion rings were the slimmest I’ve ever seen and my friend chowed through them. He’s not fat and onion rings have to be one of the most fattening things I could think of eating. Of course he doesn’t seem to put on weight. Wow. He had a Baileys with that.

Very delicious food, dark wood wainscotted walls, a rich feeling over all, suitable for the rich clients it tends to get. The kind of place that makes you want to spend money. I like it!

When I’ve been with girlfriends we’ve tended to sit at the bar and have filling salads and drink wine. When I go with men we tend to get a table. The tables tend to hold groups of men or less occasionally a couple. It’s that kind of place.

Last Sunday the place was half full – which I thought was very good in the slow season. I’m the only woman I can remember seeing in the place except for the girl who greets you at the door.

For good chow and very nice decor, Abe and Louie’s definitely scores with me!

• Visited July 2012
south florida
“Love!”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I don't eat red meat and still love going to eat at Abe & Louie's. The have a great salad, Abe & Louie, french onion soup and key lime pie. Great service.

Visited June 2012
Boca Raton, Florida
“Excellent Filet Mignon”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

I was first here with a friend who recommended it and loved the place. I go to a great steak place at my hometown and this one is just like it, but the food portions are much bigger here. I took my girlfriend here for valentines day and we had a lovely time. We ordered possibly to much, but it was well worth it. We ordered satueed mushrooms, two Ceasar salads, two Filet Mignons and a three cheese macaroni and cheese. If you decide to get the macaroni and cheese be prepared to never taste anything like it. It is the most delicious macaroni and cheese you will ever taste. Kraft macaroni... What's that? Anyways, I was never a fan of sautéed mushrooms till I came to Abe's, now I get them every time.

I recommend this for business, family and special occasions.

• Visited May 2012