“Grood food, great service!”
Review of Abe & Louie's

Abe & Louie's
Reserve with OpenTable
Abe & Louie's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 812 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Our classic, upscale steak house presents fine dining in an atmosphere of timeless elegance, offering guests the finest cuts of prime meats, fresh seafood, and much more. The Abe & Louie's experience focuses on providing undeniably superior service and classically prepared cuisine in a truly impressive setting.
Massachusetts
“Grood food, great service!”
Reviewed May 6, 2012

We arrived late so the restaurant was very quiet but they were more than happy to accommodate us. The food is priced on the higher end but well worth it. Try the chocolate sundae for dessert, mmm.

Visited May 2012

Montreal
“Pretty average steak”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

Huge portion of rib eye. Cooked well, as ordered. Falvor was just OK. Service was decent. Wine list about par for a steakhouse. Overall, you could certainly do worse as well as considerably better. This is no Prime 112. Then again, it's not South Beach.

Visited May 2012
Quebec
“Recommend to meat lovers!”
Reviewed April 29, 2012

I love prime rib and steaks but eat it less often now. So my visit to this restaurant was accidental as my friend and I stopped for lunch after shopping, two days before coming back to Montreal. Lunch was excellent in a nice atmosphere and service by Charles was friendly and professional, so we thought it would be nice to have our last dinner here with my friend's husband who is a good meat eater and also a connaisseur. Over and above the fact the prime rib was a big portion (no leftover), it was cooked to perfection (rare), the ribeye was excellent and so was the chicken. The service again was impeccable, the surroundings nice and busy and their wine list is above average and can satisfy most people. I have recommended this place already and will definitely come back during my futur stays in Florida.
PS No comment on fish or seafood as I had oysters and salad for lunch and everything was good.

• Visited April 2012
Cape Coral, Florida, USA
“Top notch and not just another steakhouse”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Went for a recent business trip with a colleague. Better than expected menu with great choices. Didn't have the seafood tower but it looked great! Instead, plump perfect blue pointe oysters, steak with blue chees and onions perfect, not overbearing. Grilled salmon cooked to perfection. Not the same garden variety side dishes typical to every steakhouse. This sautéed spinach with mushrooms and garlic the best I've had.... And the Mac and cheese, wow! Big difference. Chocolate souffle well worth the special order. Wine lust top notch, and nice touch that the " dirty" juice for the martinis was brought on the side automatically to add as needed. Waiter good, but other nearby waiters weren't as considerate of our space. We were next to a wood rail, and several waiters would "stow away" supplies on it ie a sugar bowl, extra salt, etc. our waiter kept having to remove these items.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

Wonderful ambience and very attentive staff. From the blue pointe oysters to the blue cheese crusted ribeye, the food was amazing. The wine list was extensive. One of the best Mac and cheese around and I could not have enjoyed my sautéed spinach more. To finish off the night, we enjoyed a phenomenal chocolate souffle. I can't wait for my next visit. One of the best steak houses I have eaten at.

• Visited April 2012