I don't usually write reviews of big hotels but the Boca Waldorf deserves a rave. It's a stunning place visually; the grounds are magnificent, the old original hotel sublimely beautiful. And it's an excellent place to stay; rooms are large and comfortable, many great restaurants to chose from (don't miss the sushi). Highly recommend taking the boat shuttle between the old hotel and the beach club, you get to experience two world class resorts with very different atmospheres. Highly recommend a visit to the Boca Waldorf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the elegantly restyled The Beach Club - a completely refurbished Boca Raton beach hotel, providing ideal access to the water. Enjoy the stunning views of the rolling waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Stroll along the white-sand shores. Just a short shuttle ride from the renowned Boca Raton Resort & Club, this oceanfront property shares all the luxurious amenities and activities with the Resort, offering endless choices for recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, TravelUp, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boca Beach Club, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Boca Raton
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection