Do get a room on the ocean side, it makes such a difference.
It is one of those "gated" places.
Expect $20/day "resort" fee. And ~$26/day parking (but valet service great).
18% service charge added to all food automatically.
Get a umbrella chair table set up at beach for the $65/day or ~$30/half day, if your budget allows.
Nice breakfast buffet. Excellent fish restaurant in evening.
Extremely attentive pool and beach service. (Thank you Matt and Tony.)
Escellent housekeeping and turndown service.
Fantastic attentive restaurant service.
One downer: terrible "Club" music at restaurant and at pool, by personal choice of present hotel manager, who is otherwise doing a fantastic job of making this a definite destination resort. Many guests notice and complain, to no avail. On Lennon's 70th birthday we had to listen to the click track industrial music selections that even made elevator music attractive.
Nevertheless, we will be returning. We really enjoyed our third visit. This is the model of a FIVE STAR experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the elegantly restyled The Beach Club - a completely refurbished Boca Raton beach hotel, providing ideal access to the water. Enjoy the stunning views of the rolling waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Stroll along the white-sand shores. Just a short shuttle ride from the renowned Boca Raton Resort & Club, this oceanfront property shares all the luxurious amenities and activities with the Resort, offering endless choices for recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel, TravelUp, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boca Beach Club, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Boca Raton
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection