This resort was beautiful and would come back without kids. Room was small, older and dated. Kids club was more like a daycare than a fun time. Pool was nice, but no kids pool. There was a cute sprinkler area. You had to take a shuttle to the beach which is tough if you have little ones with all their equipment and beach toys. Food was very expensive, but good. It was a fortune just to get a lemonade for my son on the beach ($8). Not sure if I will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the elegantly restyled The Beach Club - a completely refurbished Boca Raton beach hotel, providing ideal access to the water. Enjoy the stunning views of the rolling waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Stroll along the white-sand shores. Just a short shuttle ride from the renowned Boca Raton Resort & Club, this oceanfront property shares all the luxurious amenities and activities with the Resort, offering endless choices for recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Otel, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boca Beach Club, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Boca Raton
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection