Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
New York City, New York
“Sunshine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

My stay at the Beach Club in boca was beyond incredible! I experienced great weather, great service and great food while making new friends along the way! The restaurants on both the beach side and resort were delicious! Next time I would like to try the Cabanas and more of the water sport offerings. A few team members who are worthy of recognition include ed on the pooldeck and stacy and lisa on the lobby level. This is just a few examples of the quality customer service I experienced! I highly recommend this resort for all sorts of travel. It's a little busy around holiday time but we will back in the summer!

Room Tip: Ocean front rooms are the best
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Boca Raton R, Manager at Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Dear Jake1120,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Boca Beach Club. We are ecstatic to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We know that you will love the cabanas and water sport options next time. Thank you also for remembering Ed, Stacy, and Lisa's names for your review. We are so lucky to have them on our team. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Boca Beach Club soon!

Digital Online Community Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (430)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

I spent five nights here for business. I was upgraded to a suite from the ocean view room I had reserved, and it was clean and spacious. The view was great. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The soaking tub was a nice touch. The flat screen TV's were on the tiny side and channel selection was mediocre, but you don't go to a place like this on the beach to spend your free time watching television.

For the most part the service was outstanding. The valets were prompt, friendly and professional. They never failed to greet me by name and ask if I needed directions or assistance. The front desk folks were friendly and professional, as were the bellmen and pool attendants. I did get the cold shoulder at the not-at-all-crowded pool bar my first night when I arrived close to last call. There were four bartenders, and the three females displayed remarkable skill in their ability to avoid eye contact while repeatedly walking past me. The male bartender finally took pity on me and told me I could have a beer but if I wanted a sandwich I'd have to go into the hotel proper. I went into town. A subsequent visit to the pool bar resulted in much better service and a decent grilled chicken sandwich.

The restaurant situation in general was pretty lame. There is only one restaurant (other than the pool bar) and it's only open for dinner. I never ate there. You do have access to the "main resort" located inland across the channel. The shuttles run frequently though it seems to take forever with all the stops once you make it onto the property. Your valet fee also includes parking at the main resort as well (I did this a few times as I spent a few days there for business and, honestly, I found the main resort ridiculously crowded and busy thanks to all the convention traffic).

The pools at the Beach Club were in great shape and there were plenty of loungers and towels available at all times. Oddly, the adult pool was closed by mid-afternoon three days out of five to set up for private parties. Elderly residents of some kind of community within the same gated grounds as the hotel use (dominate) the adult pool weekday mornings between 10:00 and 11:00 for their water aerobics.

The great service and nice accommodations come at a price. Valet parking is mandatory and with the ubiquitous "resort fee" my per night charge came to $392 per night, not including hotel taxes and tips. Was it worth it? Not in a million years. But if money is no object, or you can get a better deal, this is a very nice property.

Room Tip: Ocean view is a must. If offered an upgrade, go with a balcony over a suite.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Thomas C
Boca Raton R, Manager at Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Dear Tom,

Thank you very much for your detailed comments. I am so sorry to learn about your experience at the bar that evening. We strive to provide an unforgettable experience for each and every guest at the Boca Beach Club, and we are so disappointed that our service was not up to par. I truly hope that you will give the Boca Raton Resort another chance next time you travel to South Florida.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

Service was impeccable and hotel was beautiful. Nice that you have access to beach hotel and old Mizner Venetian hotel. Spa was beautiful. Worth going just to access the sauna and pools. Beach was a little crowded.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Dear 285clarks,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. While we regret that our beach was crowded during your vacation, we are glad that you had an overall great experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back next time!

Knoxville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

The hotel is amazing---great pools, beach, restaurant, and gym. The service is incredible. We have stayed at this hotel numerous time over th epast 5 years, and each experince is bette rthan th elast one. Truly a wonderful hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Dear Robert,

Thank you so very much for your review, and for your loyalty to our resort! We truly look forward to welcoming you back a sixth time.

Katy
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

The property is beautiful, right on the beach. Rooms are large and well-appointed. The beach is pristine, water lovely. Boca Restaurants are all outsanding especially The Blue and Lucca. Shuttles continually travel to all of the Boca hotels, restaurants, shops, ect. Boca is a lovely place for a vacation.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear KatySusi,

Thank you so very much for your kind words. We are ecstatic to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you liked our restaurants and shuttle service. We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in south Florida!

New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

After several days at the Boca Raton Resort, I spent one full day and night at the Beach Club. The service at the beach was excellent. Assistance with setting up chairs and the umbrella. Drink service is frequent. Food available right on the beach. All that was needed was a closer restroom. The view, the water ... All excellent. The room was bright and airy with an huge picture I down overlooking the water. The lobby bright, fresh and casually elegant. I recommend this property.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Santa Monica, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Our family has come here for 4 years in a row. Each and every time has been a great family vacation.

The property offers many options for people of all ages.

The spa is one of the best I have visited so be sure to schedule a service. You won't be disappointed.

Many excellent food options around the property and some good shopping without leaving the resort.

Stayed April 2014
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites
Ocean Lodge
Ocean Lodge
#9 of 27 in Boca Raton

Been to Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort? Share your experiences!