“Concierge” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Boca Raton
Eustis, Florida
“Concierge”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

It is a rare experience when staff goes out of there way to provide such levels of service. My charger broke during my stay and they polled the staff to find one that would work with my phone and allowed me to borrow it so I wouldnt have to buy one - This type of effort it beyond rare- They are truly well coached on the value of coustomer service

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (387)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is my second visit to this property. I was there Two years ago with a group of couples and we loved it. So this year I decided to bring the kids during the week of July 4th. We booked two regular rooms that were chic and modern. The staff at this Resort are exceptional. They will gladly help you with anything you need and go out of their way to make you feel special. Most knew my name after only meeting me one time. The Restaurants on site are Great.We did venture off site 2 nights for Dinner. The Resort has a shuttle that brings you to the main hotel for more options and additional facilities like the Spa which is Top Notch. On July 4th they had an All Inclusive BBQ that was a lot of fun. I just thought the food should have been a little better for the price we paid but overall a Great party which was followed by a Fireworks show. It is a Great alternative instead of having to leave the Country for a Caribbean feel. It is pricey but very worth it. I hope to return very soon!

Room Tip: Regular rooms are fine
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Craig S
Fort Lauderdale, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We stayed at the resort over the 4th of July holiday. We're locals and enjoy the ability to split between the pool & beach so it's the perfect venue for a "stay-cation". The hotel staff is very attentive. We appreciated the service provided by Steve at valet & Tyler at the front desk. The 4th was crowded but still very nice. We didn't get to partake in the poolside evening BBQ party because it was sold out for months but the event looked like it was amazing. Went over to nearby Mississippi Sweets for good BBQ. We did see the Deerfield fireworks from the property. The rooms are modern and comfortable, good for traveling with small children. Tips: You may want to request a mini fridge in your room because there isn't one. Also, get to the beach/pool early to reserve your chairs (esp during holidays). All in all, I highly recommend this resort to anyone looking to relax and recharge...

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank snowbunnyFL
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

My Husband & I came to celebrate our 10th anniversary & were more then wowed-We chose the skydeck room & had the most amazing time ever- Your hotel, staff, transportation, dining & site are so breath taking & enjoyable-You can do so muchin one location-Thank you for such kind & curtious service-I cant wait to come visit again

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This past fourth of july holiday was simply amazing at this hotel. There was a very substantial crowd of guests there, but despite that, the staff at the hotel did not miss a beat in making us feel completely taken care of. The facility was always clean, the food was fantastic and the location was perfect. There is no better hotel inclusive of the staff that I have come in contact with in the many years of business and personal travel around the world. Great job and we will be coming back soon!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Gregory J
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

This hotel is wonderful and worth every penny. I stayed there with my sister from July 4th-July 7th. Word to those traveling to this property-if you need anything at all, big or small-ask Danielle, the hotel manager. She treated my sister and I as if we were royalty the entire time that we were there. The staff as whole are wonderful-so kind and attentive-always willing to go the extra mile. We had a lovely view of the beach from our room. The food at the Seagrille was good-and the beachside dining for lunch was very nice. Definitely try the fish tacos! The service, the rooms, the beach-everything is just wonderful and relaxing here. I can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the beach are very nice. The first night we had a room that faced the intercoastal...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kristin D
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I stayed at the hotel for a conference that was occurring at the main hotel on a weekend when it happened to also be my anniversary. So glad I selected the Beach Club. The gym, pool area and beach were impeccable! I appreciated the free drink coupons for Hilton Honors members as well as the free Evian waters. The property itself is 5-star quality. My room was nice, very clean - liked having stand up shower and separate tub. Restaurants were generally good - really liked Lucca at the Main Hotel. We also had a chance to use the spa which was WORTH.EVERY.PENNY! It was nice having a pool area to ourselves when we were done with our spa treatment - though the service at the restaurant by the pool left something to be desired. Will definitely be back despite the hefty price tag. Great place for a special occassion!

Room Tip: I liked being on the main level (3rd floor) as I could get to my room easily from the pool, gym, res...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
#7 of 26 in Boca Raton
4.0 of 5 stars 1,254 reviews
Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites

Been to Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort? Share your experiences!