New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #1 of 28 Hotels in Boca Raton
A TripAdvisor Member
“A Must Stay-Cation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

My Husband & I came to celebrate our 10th anniversary & were more then wowed-We chose the skydeck room & had the most amazing time ever- Your hotel, staff, transportation, dining & site are so breath taking & enjoyable-You can do so muchin one location-Thank you for such kind & curtious service-I cant wait to come visit again

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (405)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

This past fourth of july holiday was simply amazing at this hotel. There was a very substantial crowd of guests there, but despite that, the staff at the hotel did not miss a beat in making us feel completely taken care of. The facility was always clean, the food was fantastic and the location was perfect. There is no better hotel inclusive of the staff that I have come in contact with in the many years of business and personal travel around the world. Great job and we will be coming back soon!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Gregory J
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

This hotel is wonderful and worth every penny. I stayed there with my sister from July 4th-July 7th. Word to those traveling to this property-if you need anything at all, big or small-ask Danielle, the hotel manager. She treated my sister and I as if we were royalty the entire time that we were there. The staff as whole are wonderful-so kind and attentive-always willing to go the extra mile. We had a lovely view of the beach from our room. The food at the Seagrille was good-and the beachside dining for lunch was very nice. Definitely try the fish tacos! The service, the rooms, the beach-everything is just wonderful and relaxing here. I can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the beach are very nice. The first night we had a room that faced the intercoastal...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kristin D
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I stayed at the hotel for a conference that was occurring at the main hotel on a weekend when it happened to also be my anniversary. So glad I selected the Beach Club. The gym, pool area and beach were impeccable! I appreciated the free drink coupons for Hilton Honors members as well as the free Evian waters. The property itself is 5-star quality. My room was nice, very clean - liked having stand up shower and separate tub. Restaurants were generally good - really liked Lucca at the Main Hotel. We also had a chance to use the spa which was WORTH.EVERY.PENNY! It was nice having a pool area to ourselves when we were done with our spa treatment - though the service at the restaurant by the pool left something to be desired. Will definitely be back despite the hefty price tag. Great place for a special occassion!

Room Tip: I liked being on the main level (3rd floor) as I could get to my room easily from the pool, gym, res...
1 Thank jdgator919
Winter Park, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Hotel staff was the most pleasant I have ever experienced. Very nice hotel and the location was great. Would have loved to stay longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taking the buses back and forth from the Beach Club to the main hotel was not a problem.

1 Thank Andrew C D
Scottsdale, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

My family and I stayed at the beautiful Boca Beach Club from June 28th-July 1st and the experience was amazing! EVERYONE we met at the club was so friendly and helpful and the location was incredibly beautiful. We had a beautiful view of the Atlantic Ocean right from our room. The beach was only steps from the club and included chaise lounges and a beach bar. This club is everything we have ever dreamed of on the beach!! Surf lessons and tons of kids activities along with an amazing beach!! We will be back. Thank you everyone at The Boca Beach Club for giving this family from AZ an amazing experience!

• Stayed June 2013
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I am a Texas-based lawyer who stayed at the Beach Club for four nights during the Florida Bar Convention this past week and would definitely go back! A friend from Chicago and one from DC decided to join me there due to the great beachfront location, the spa and the local shopping. The Beach Club lobby's infinity pool and ocean view is a "must see" and sets the tone for the great personal service and friendly resort atmosphere we experienced the entire weekend. From Jake the front office manager to the lobby bar staff to the beach staff, the attention to the hotel guest was consistently good without being overly-attentive or pretentious. With my two additional guests, we requested and were able to change to a larger lanai room seamlessly. I just wish I could have taken the ocean and the contemporary decor and art work back to Dallas with me! The Beach Club absolutely surpassed my Bar Convention hotel expectations. Congrats to the Florida Bar and to the Beach Club for a wonderful partnership. Please host the Convention there again!

2 Thank LawyerLaura2013
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
#1 of 19 in Deerfield Beach
4.5 of 5 stars 2,116 reviews
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites

Been to Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort? Share your experiences!