Let me just start off by saying that we recently got married in miami and figured that instead of going back to the west coast(where we currently live) we would stay a few days there, then head up to the boca beach club for a mini honeymoon. The front desk , in particular ,Demietri and Chase treated us above and beyond, like royalty and family!! Made sure we had a beach view, recommended a ton of the top restaurants in the area, very professional and genuinely happy that we were there ( keep in mind we checked in at midnight as well). We had gotten a boca package which included breakfast at the Seagrille ( amazzzzing) The food was unbelievable, everything you could possible think to have at that hour and the service...wow, just perfection! The waitstaff, for us was Wesner and Ben whom are the nicest, warmest, most delightful people to be around. We had seen them every morning for almost a week, however they made us feel like we had been coming there for years!
The Beach Bar was always packed and lively! We had Manuela and Fritz making us the best drinks ever the whole time we were there! They were so kind and happy all the time...again the staff made us feel like family and that we weren't just another order. They got the party going and were all so professional!
When we got down to the beach we had one of the guys Brian help us with towels and told him we wanted a good spot since we were honeymooners....he instantly brought us a little treat and made an effort every day to say hi to us and see how we were doing! I have stayed here before as well as many of my friends and family and they have all had great things to say about the hotel and the staff so even though it seems like we got special treatment being that we were newlyweds, this is how they are all time !! You will have a great vacation if you stay here, dont forget to explore the many restaurants they have there is no need to go anywhere besides the main resort and beach club and dont forget to ask for these wonderful people that I mentioned! Enjoy :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the elegantly restyled The Beach Club - a completely refurbished Boca Raton beach hotel, providing ideal access to the water. Enjoy the stunning views of the rolling waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Stroll along the white-sand shores. Just a short shuttle ride from the renowned Boca Raton Resort & Club, this oceanfront property shares all the luxurious amenities and activities with the Resort, offering endless choices for recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boca Beach Club, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Boca Raton
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection