The hotel feels very small with the staff being very personal towards you and it seems that they all get to know you quite well which is a positive. Our room was upgraded to a one bedroom suite. The room was double the size of a normal room and was very nice. One half was the lounge with a few sofas, a table and a separate guest toilette. The other side was a large bedroom with a large bathroom which was very nice. It must be added that the coffee machine inside the room produced some really crappy coffee. The pools at the hotel are very nice and so is the beach. However there were a few different types of sun loungers some far more comfortable than other, this laos made the pool area look a bit ugly and unfinished. The breakfast buffet was very nice with a big selection. My only real negative about the hotel is that every little thing that they do at the hotel seems to be chargeable and requires a tip; however this is in line with most other american resort hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the elegantly restyled The Beach Club - a completely refurbished Boca Raton beach hotel, providing ideal access to the water. Enjoy the stunning views of the rolling waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Stroll along the white-sand shores. Just a short shuttle ride from the renowned Boca Raton Resort & Club, this oceanfront property shares all the luxurious amenities and activities with the Resort, offering endless choices for recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Cancelon, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boca Beach Club, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Boca Raton
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection