Just returned from 4 days at the beach club over labor day weekend. The hotel is really nice and has 3 pools and oceanfront. My only issue with the hotel is the pricing. Its a little over the top expensive.. ex $7.50 for a beer by the pool which is fine but that does not include tax/service charge(which is not a tip) so that 1 beer costs about $11 after tip. thats a bit pricey and more expensive than a beer at yankee stadium or the garden. If u can look past the the nickel/diming this is a nice resort in a great location with a nice beach and good service
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the elegantly restyled The Beach Club - a completely refurbished Boca Raton beach hotel, providing ideal access to the water. Enjoy the stunning views of the rolling waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Stroll along the white-sand shores. Just a short shuttle ride from the renowned Boca Raton Resort & Club, this oceanfront property shares all the luxurious amenities and activities with the Resort, offering endless choices for recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boca Beach Club, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Boca Raton
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection