“Just Okay”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Let me begin by saying the only time we come is when we have a BOGO coupon.
On a recent visit we found the service to be horrible and it wasn't that busy. The prices for what you get is not worth it. They don't even have a great happy, I wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Was here on a referral. Place was very busy and noisy. Not unexpected for a sports bar type place. I had the Brisket and my wife had Fish and Chips.
The Brisket was tough. Wife said the F&C were just OK. So, I told her to "take a look around........cause you won't see this place again."

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We used to frequent this place often and hadn't been there in a while so we decided to give it a try on a Saturday afternoon for lunch. The place is large, has a nice size bar area and many T.V.'s all around.

Unfortunately the new ownership must have made changes and the food was not very good. We tried a combo plate with some ribs in addition to a salad and neither was very good or hot. The sauces too were just ok. In fact the place wasn't very crowded and the wait staff really had no idea how to serve the guests. We had to ask for drinks, additional napkins and the check. It was almost like they were doing you a favor by being there.

I guess this too will now be off the list as there are many other worthy places in the landscape of many restaurants.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I ate a potatoe with sausage and it was marvellous. The enviroment of the place is really nice, and so is the attention.. Totally recommended.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Chips burnt they need a new chef loaded chips were not loaded check out the picture simply horrible no chicken as ordered