“Food's always good!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Even with the new management, the service is still sluggish.. the servers are great with the customers, but there seems to be a major disconnect between taking the orders and when the food comes out.. got to work on reconnecting!! but again, the food keeps us coming back! :)

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Great place to watch football, they show all NFL games! They have great food, the staff is friendly, and the bones club is a huge plus!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

we had chicken and ribs and brisket. the brisket was good and plentiful, the ribs were overcooked and too much sauce and the chicken we had to send back as it tasted as if it was still raw.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

The broccoli is the best I have ever tasted and do I ever love those ribs.mmmm gooood!!!!

Will be back real soon

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Ordered my meal to go but was so well taken care of by the bartender I wanted to stay. Not only was she very nice she was BEAUTIFUL Wow. She is the way to go I would have gave her my wallet if she asked ha