“bad bbq”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Boca Raton, Florida
“bad bbq”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

we had chicken and ribs and brisket. the brisket was good and plentiful, the ribs were overcooked and too much sauce and the chicken we had to send back as it tasted as if it was still raw.

• Visited October 2013

Margate, Florida, USA
“Dinner”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The broccoli is the best I have ever tasted and do I ever love those ribs.mmmm gooood!!!!

Will be back real soon

Visited October 2013
Ingleside, Illinois
“I ordered to go the bartender made me want to stay!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Ordered my meal to go but was so well taken care of by the bartender I wanted to stay. Not only was she very nice she was BEAUTIFUL Wow. She is the way to go I would have gave her my wallet if she asked ha

Visited August 2013
Webster, New York
“Not bad”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here after long day.. Had coupons, buy one get one.. Dinner was decent for a chain restaurant our take girl was a little snooty.. But we enjoyed our take out meals.

• Visited August 2013
Hallandale Beach, Florida
“delicious”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

i had a smokehouse burger topped with an onion ring and pulled pork. Service was a little slow and cole slaw on the side. I was in a party of 5. Waited some time just to have the waiter come to the table for a drink order. Overall, the restaurant was clean, food was awesome.Would eat here again next time im in the Boca Raton area.

Visited August 2013