“Dinner”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The broccoli is the best I have ever tasted and do I ever love those ribs.mmmm gooood!!!!

Will be back real soon

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Ordered my meal to go but was so well taken care of by the bartender I wanted to stay. Not only was she very nice she was BEAUTIFUL Wow. She is the way to go I would have gave her my wallet if she asked ha

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here after long day.. Had coupons, buy one get one.. Dinner was decent for a chain restaurant our take girl was a little snooty.. But we enjoyed our take out meals.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

i had a smokehouse burger topped with an onion ring and pulled pork. Service was a little slow and cole slaw on the side. I was in a party of 5. Waited some time just to have the waiter come to the table for a drink order. Overall, the restaurant was clean, food was awesome.Would eat here again next time im in the Boca Raton area.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Stopped by for lunch, almost had the place to ourselves. Looks like an after work / drinks kinda place. Food was standard chain, although the variety of burgers was somewhat inventive. Nice selection of BBQ sauces on the table, interesting to try different types if any are new for you. Prices good for a family on vacation in Boca.
New decor, immaculate, friendly servers, what's not to like?