“Good selection of desserts got sure!”
Review of Sonny's Cafe - CLOSED

Sonny's Cafe
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Sonny's Gelato is an award winning and family style Italian Cafe and Gelateria. Sonny brings to Boca the taste of true Italian gelato and homemade family style sandwiches, salads, pastas and specialty desserts
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Good selection of gelato & pastries. The coffee selection is good too. The staff is nice, we go there for late night snack :-)

Reviewed June 5, 2014

After recently returning from Italy, where I ate gelato everyday, I had a craving for more. I decided to go toSonny's Gelato Cafe, which I hadn't been to in some time. Not only do they have gelato that is as good as what we just had in Italy, but they also offer expresso, cappuccino's , pastries , and to my surprise, they have added breakfast,lunch & dinner items. A nice outside patio setting, and on some nights, Italian music. Just a great little cafe with authentic Italian roots. Many flavors of gelato to choose from.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

A few days ago-- having a Groupon for pay $12 get $25 of food, my wife and I tried Sonny's.
What a great find.
The people working at the restaurant were so nice with wonderful service.
I ordered a chicken pesto paninni which was so large, I took 1/2 home-- it was terrific. Believe it or not, it came with a grilled cheese sandwich as a side.
My wife got the fish sandwhich which she said was excellent ( although much smaller than my paninni ).
We had the geletto-- which was very good ( there are about 30 different kinds ).

If you go between 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM-- everything is 1/2 price.
In other words, my hugh and delicious paninni which was $9 would only cost $4.50.
Talk about the steal of a lifetime.

All in all-- a diamond in the rough which I highly recommend.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

Each time I've had gelato at Sonny's it was tasty and rich.
On a recent visit to Boca Raton, we decided to eat lunch there..... wow!
I had a rich, full-bodied salad and a chicken pesto sandwich.... both were well-prepared and fresh.
I also have tried various desserts, ices, and coffees there... Sonny's never disappoints.
The charming staff is friendly and caring; they genuinely care about your experience; everyone gets one-on-one attention.
Sonny's has regulars who patronize regularly, returning with friends and family.
I am one of those regulars; any time I am in Boca Raton, a visit to Sonny's is a must!

Reviewed March 10, 2014

While we were in Boca Raton, we stopped a Sonny's for gelato at least four times not including the time we ate lunch there. Open late and the Gelato is as authentic as it gets.