“Very odd venue.”
Review of Pavilion Grille

Pavilion Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Pavilion Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #109 of 843 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NE Corner of Dixie Highway - known as NE 51st Street for GPS
Description: The Pavilion Grille located in the Atrium of the Seeman Holtz Building in Boca Raton( at the corner of Yamato Road and Dixie Highway), is the perfect location for your special Celebration. Come for Dinner and Dancing or hold your private Celebration Event with us! During the week we feature Live music or DJ and Dancing. (Please always check our calendar on our web page for hours and availability). We are also open for Lunch on Tuesdays through Fridays. Always good for groups and private meetings! We also have our private Grille Room which seats up to sixty guests and is perfect for Rehearsal Dinners, Family Gatherings, Anniversary Dinners, Business Meetings, Birthday Parties and other Celebrations. Our Atrium area is perfect for Weddings, Sweet Sixteen's, Quinces, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Corporate Events, Holiday Parties, Fundraisers and other events.
Reviewed April 1, 2012

We made a reservation at Pavilion Grille because we were looking for something new and we liked the menu on their website. When we arrived, we were so confused. The venue is literally an office building, and the restaurant is set up in the middle of the lobby. The hostess looked at us like we were crazy when we told her we had a reservation, even though we made it online and had a confirmation. She told us that they don't frequently check to see if online reservations were made. When we sat down, we were informed that there was a buffet dinner, and that if we wanted to order something else, we could choose from a bar menu. The buffet was just OK... and my husband had the churrasco which was so-so. I guess I have to give it to the managers of this office building for attempting to make money even when the office is closed... but we just couldn't get over the weird ambiance.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

One of the most unappealing places for dining. Lousy food lousy service. Only good thing is the dancingand even then, the acoustics sound like a gym.

2  Thank timescritic
Reviewed October 11, 2011

I had family in town over Rosh Hashanah and thought it would be fun to go out to diner. A couple of restaurants in the area had advertised specials and we chose the Pavilion Grille. This restaurant had a three course dinner for $19.95. It turned out to be a very enjoyable evening. The setting was beautiful, under the trees in the atrium of an office building. I didn't know what to expect, but the food was delicious. The Matzo Ball soup, for the first course tasted like my grandmother used to make. I had the Salmon as my entree and it was cooked perfectly - not too rare and not too well done either. Others in our group had the Brisket and said it was quite good. The server, although busy, was good and made sure we had everything we needed. Overall, a very pleasant and enjoyable experience.....

1  Thank carrie m
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Too often, people on here put only negative comments and critiques and we never see the positives. I was shocked to see how critical some people can be when a restaurant is very crowded and offering a wonderful price for a holiday dinner. (Come on, where else are you going to get a holiday dinner for $19.95?)

I was here for the 19.95 Rosh Hashana dinner and they were very busy as expected. It took a bit of time to get our food and well worth the wait. My salmon was wonderful and my wife's chicken had a great flavor to it. We topped it off with a hot apple cobbler which you can tell came right out of oven. Our waitress was personable and courteous. Heck, for those prices and that service....I'll be back

1  Thank LuvCoralSprings
Reviewed October 8, 2011

My wife and I love this place-it's one of the only places in Boca where you can get decent food and live entertainment. It's a lively place and our favorite night is Friday. it's Doo -Wop night. The restaurant serves an excellent buffet, the menu is varied and the hot food is hot! I've eaten off the a la carte menu many times. My favorite is the Pavilion Skirt Steak. I've always found the staff to be helpful and polite. There's lots of free parking too.

1  Thank bob k