Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$98
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$139
$125
Curio.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$86
$78
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$96
$93
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$102
$89
$352
$335
  • Pool
Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$104
$82
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$76
Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$84
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

3,768 results
All reviewsyacht clubcloister roomsmonkey bargolf coursetower roomjunior suitethe palm courtthe main hotelboca raton resortold worldgrounds are beautifulbar lunaboat shuttletennis courtsbusiness conferenceritual bathflow rider
Reviewed November 9, 2008

The impressive site of the illuminated Boca Raton Resort and Club, stood out bold and majestic, as we drove into the grounds following our 45 minute journey from Miami airport. Check-in was swift and we were soon driving through the manicured grounds to our two bedroom bungalow.

As this was a beach resort, we assumed incorrectly that it would be located on the beach; not so, the beach was a 5 minute ride away on the free and frequent shuttle buses.

The bungalows were fabulous; clean, modern and comfortable with plenty of space and all the modern appliances you expect. Three plasma TV’s, two fully equipped en-suite bathrooms, modern kitchen and a separate living / dining area. They had clearly been recently refurbished and were amongst the best I have stayed in (see photos).

Disappointingly, this is not the case for the beach area. The beach club is being completely refurbished and despite an Autumn (Fall) scheduled completion, it will be early 2009 by the time anyone will benefit from this striking new construction. So we were left with some plastic tables and a few sun loungers on the beach, supported by a handful of staff to serve drinks etc.

We decided to go poolside and despite the main hotel housing a central pool area, we opted for the small and intimate pool right alongside our bungalow. A tranquil sunspot with ‘help yourself’ fresh towels and a small manned drinks / snack area, which could arrange delivery of hot lunches by phone.

The main hotel has a vast array of high end restaurants to suit all appetites, together with a modern ice cream parlour, coffee shop and sushi bar.

There is little to offer in walking distance of the resort so you will ideally need a car to get around, as until the beach club has finished construction, the daytime amenities are poor; it will certainly be impressive however, once completed.

The golf course and gardens are meticulously maintained and service is impeccable.

In summary, go now if you can get a good deal, but best to wait until the construction work has been completed.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank Nick_From_Manchester
Reviewed October 27, 2008

I have just returned from a 3 night stay at the Boca Resort and Club and I can honestly say it is one of the best hotels in the World. I travel extensively for work and pleasure and it is very rare that a hotel ticks all the boxes but the Resort and Club did. I must state that I was there for the golf and I was travelling with friends and we all agreed on our departure that it was an exceptional few days. The golf facilities and service are some of the best I have experienced in the world. I must expand on the service because it was top class everywhere we went in the resort, from check-in to the golf starter everyone was so nice and helpful and they were conscientious and sincere with it. We stayed in a 2 bedroom Bungalow Suite which was spacious and very comfortable, house keeping were on the ball and the front desk always had shuttles waiting for us. This is a great place to stay and although not the cheapest in the world its not over priced for what it is, which is fabulous! I can definitely recommend this for friends, couples and families. I can’t wait to go back an absolutely brilliant, safe, perfect resort.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with friends
1  Thank plc333
Reviewed October 3, 2008

This is the most beautiful resort I have ever had the pleasure to visit. The staff was always friendly and very help full.

The Executive Chef Andrew Roenbeck and his team went above and beyond for all of our groups functions. The breakfast, lunches and evening receptions were amazing. Every detail was taken into consideration in the preparation, display and service of all of our meals. Five star all the way.

Joe in the Luna Bar took care of every detail and remembered our preferences from day to day. He was attentive and friendly.

Kisha in Convention services and Bill Baxley in room reservations were very helpful and alway willing to assist in any detail needed.

I can't say enough about the staff at the resort and the luxurious accommodations they are outstanding. I felt like Royalty.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank icecrafters
Reviewed September 23, 2008

We were staying on our boat at the Boca Raton resort and Club.
Four of us decided to take our new tender out for a spin.
We went through the inlet out to the ocean and headed north past the Boca beach. The engine died. We paddled the boat to face perpendicular to the shore to ride it in with the waves. The waves were massive. We looked to shore and crowd was gathering on the beach looking a little concerned because the boat kept flipping around. We made it in safely, albeit soaked. Benoit was the first to arrive. Then Jacob,Jared, Stephen and Arthur. They helped turn the boat on it;s side so we could get to the intake and clean out the seaweed. When they put the boat back in the water Stephen jumped in, got it started and zipped around. The sea was so rough we couldn't get back in but Jared did. We all watched as they headed towards the inlet to return the boat to the slip.Then the boat died again. Thank goodness they were rescued and towed in.
We all wanted to thank these men for their bravery and quick thinking. There was no hesitation to assist us. They brought us towels and water and a great attitude.
Thankyou so much! We'll be back.

Michael and Rosalind Crothers
jeff and Terri Ginn

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 20, 2008

I was very surprised having read a number of reviews of this resort on your site that I had such a wonderful experience there. My meeting was scheduled there and it was the first time I ever anticipated having a bad time. I found the staff friendly and courteous, did not have to wait too long for my car even at peak dinner time hours. The tennis facility and pros went out of their way to make sure I could get matches. Of course the beach club was not open yet since it was still under renovation. The room rates I found reasonable. The resort fee was apparently instituted to take care of the issues of most tipping, although I did tip additionally hence I was not nickle and dimed like some reviewers said. I will definitely go back in the near future. As far as prices in the area, it is Boca and meals such as the buffet can be pricey although tremendous in offerings. With a car there are surrounding restaurants of all price ranges. Even the members I met there were extremely friendly. I do not usually take time to write a review but based on all I read I really felt strongly to do so. The area of Boca is expensive and not the place to go for a budget vacation or trip. This said one can still have a good time with a reasonable amount of expense.

Stayed: September 2008