“Really nice escape.”

Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Ranked #6 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I had to go to Boca for some continued education classes; i decided to bring my family. We all had a wonderful time. The spa was great for my wife. The tower room was comfortable, with a great view. The kids were entertained with the "hunt" the resort offered.
The staff was fantastic. My only issue both my wife and I had; was it felt that we where obligated to tip ever single person we interacted with. Now I no that is not the case we just had that feeling. Would i stay there again? Yes

Room Tip: The Tower was really great.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Tom L
Boca Raton R, General Manager at Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Dear Tom,

Thank you for your positive feedback! I'm thrilled to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Experiencing a year of a number of unexpected and challenging "life" events we decided to indulge ourselves in a brief, private couple's R&R for a couple of days while traveling for other reasons. Looking for an upscale, relaxing en-route place a friend recommended the Boca Raton Resort, where, he assured us, we could rest and recharge in comfort, with good food, great ambience and service and privacy. For us, the Boca Raton Resort met all those requirements and more. The most outstanding aspect, of several, was the genuine friendliness of the staff, but, in any case, its professionalism and attentiveness without being obtrusive, nor "stuffy," were unusual for a resort or hotel of this caliber. Check online for pricing and specials that may be periodically available.

Room Tip: higher floors obviously offer better views, as do those that face out toward the lagoon/water. I re...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Boca Raton R, General Manager at Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback. I am ecstatic to learn that you were able to truly relax and escape during your stay at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. I hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Me and my daughter stayed here overnight and really enjoyed it. We were in one of the newly renovated rooms and it was very nice. Great room service and food. The beach being within walking distance was also a plus. We will be staying here when we come down for Dolphins games this season!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Pete,

Thank you for your feedback! I am so glad you and your daughter enjoyed your recent stay with us. We look forward to seeing you during football season!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I recently stayed at the Boca Raton Resort for our anniversary. I have never received a warmer welcome. From the main guard gate, to the valet and then the icing on the cake. Raquel at the front desk made us feel so welcomed, I felt like I was entering a family home. There was no upgrade or gifts, just a sincere love of her job and a care for why we were there. Later in the stay we met George Hartman who apparently oversees the area. There is no doubt in my mind as to why Raquel was so genuine. He makes it very clear that his team follows his lead!! Way to go Boca!!! We will be back just for this reason. A+, Boca!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jason S
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Took a tennis girls trip to Boca and stayed are the Waldorf . We had an amazing time. The rooms in the bungalow section were perfect for us. The staff was amazing. We played tennis and took lessons and it was spectacular. Ask for Larry Goddfried the pro there for an amazing lesson. Dinners were so good and the spa is my favorite in all the world.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Traci,

Thank you for your positive feedback! I am thrilled to hear you had an enjoyable experience at the Boca Raton Resort & Club, and that you had the opportunity to take tennis lessons while you were here! I hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

My family and I have visited this hotel many times over the years and have seen many changes. A lot of the things that made this hotel unique are now gone and it has become a resort-convention hotel. Things can't remain the same and I must accept change...this hotel still has fantastic employees and a beautiful location, great pool and golf course etc. I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Dear Jason,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and that our front office team was able to assist you! We can't wait to welcoming you back again next time.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Excellent service, staff and facilities. Staff made us feel welcome and was very attentive to our needs. Excellent bar and bar food. We have stayed at this hotel many times and will continue to stay at the hotel when we visit Florida.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Good Afternoon Marc,

Thank you for your positive feedback! I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you had a nice view! I hope you will have the chance to come back again soon and enjoy all the amenities the resort has to offer.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Boca Raton
Hyatt Place Boca Raton/Downtown
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
#1 of 18 in Deerfield Beach

Been to Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort? Share your experiences!