Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
  • Breakfast included
Ventura Resort(Boca Raton)
Ocean Lodge(Boca Raton)
View Hotel
Emerald Seas Resort(Deerfield Beach)
View Hotel
Berkshire Beach Club(Deerfield Beach)
3,643 results
All reviewsyacht clubcloister roomsmonkey bargolf coursetower roomjunior suitethe palm courtthe main hotelboca raton resortold worldgrounds are beautifulbar lunaboat shuttletennis courtsbusiness conferenceritual bathflow rider
Reviewed May 8, 2014

My kids and I stayed at this hotel for the last two school Spring breaks. We've dubbed it Scarsdale South, or The Sixth Borough -- a term I think coined by one of the front desk staff. There are plenty of New Yorkers here visiting relatives for Easter and Passover. The Boca Package (or whatever it's called) is a great deal and includes a sumptuous buffet breakfast, free valet parking, gratuities and limitless rides on the resort's shuttle bus. The staff is unfailingly polite, aiming to make sure your stay is without hassle despite the throngs of visitors who descend on the property at the same time. No need to book a room at the more expensive Boca Beach Club across the way. A short shuttle from the main hotel takes you straight to the beach and pool(s) located behind the Club. In fact, if I booked the Beach Club, I'd probably feel a bit annoyed by the crowds that infiltrate and take over the hotel lobby, pool and beach areas from sun up till sun down.
Minor complaints: the pool is way way too small to accommodate the number of children. And hey, why not some pool volleyball tourneys in the adult pool?

Room Tip: D'oh - ask for one of the larger rooms. They are the corner rooms as far as I can tell.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Boca Raton R, General Manager at Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2014

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your comments. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay recent stay with us. Thank you for your suggestions toward the end of your review. These suggestions will be useful as we prepare for spring break 2015! We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back again soon.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

This is an amazing hotel. I had put it at one of the best three I have ever stayed in but, after visiting their beach, it is now my No.1 choice. They have a motto ' anything, anytime any.......'
Eaating in the hotel is not cheap but then this isn't a 'cheap' hotel. The staff are really excellent. Anytime they are asked for something they say' Thank you, enjoy, have fun'. It is almost like a mantra.
To anyone considering this as a destination I would urge you to treat yourself and book it. Bring lots of cash for tips because they do, in 95%of cases, deserve it.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank CiaranSmyth

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am ecstatic to learn that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We strive to provide each and every guest with an unforgettable experience. We hope we have done this for you and we hope you will come back again soon!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Fabulous, luxury resort. Great price for all of the gorgeous amenities. Will definitely return! The pools, grounds, golf course and tennis courts all top of the line. The staff are some of the most pleasant people I've encountered. I stayed in the bungalows in the back of the property and thoroughly enjoyed the exclusivity of the location. My room was actually and entire condo with well appointed furnishings and a full kitchen. I would highly recommend this resort for anyone that likes to swim at 2:00am, rest during the day and take advantage of some much need pampering.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
Boca Raton R, Manager at Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2014

Dear Kimberly,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Bungalows! It sounds as though you had a very relaxing vacation. We hope to see you at the Boca Raton Resort & Club again soon!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

My husband and I escaped to boca for a quick weekend getaway. The hotel was absolutely beautiful. Upon check-in our room was upgraded without charge to an ocean view in the tower. I was a little nervous before we arrived from posts I had read about how "outdated" and "over-rated" the hotel is- My husband and I are in our late 20's and we did not agree with those posts at all- the resort is charming, sophisticated, and romantic. It can be a bit pricey but you could certainly make it more reasonable by utilizing the amenities and free shuttle that make your dining and activity costs while your in town as expensive or reasonable as you'd like them to be. Definitely will be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Dear Madisen,

Thank you for your comments. I am glad to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us. While you did not agree with the negative reviews you had read, you may still be pleased to know that we are beginning a full renovation of the guest rooms in the main resort this month. We are very much looking forward to your return!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Must add to the "Bucket List". I expected a nice hotel when I booked, pleasantly surprised in that this is an actual resort and I will be back to spend more time. So much to do and see at the resort, the service was excellent and helpful with everything you need. I wanted to stay somewhere more relaxed after a conference in Fort Lauderdale…this was perfect. I will be back!!! Daily resort fees, parking and food does add up quickly.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. I am so happy that you enjoyed your recent stay with us, and that you found it to be a relaxing setting. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future!