“Boca Raton Resort”

Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Ranked #5 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The sofa in our room was ripped and the cushions were dirty. The dining room chairs were also dirty . When we complained, we were offered the chance to switch rooms. However, considering the reputation of this hotel and what they charge, it should not be too difficult to replace the furniture when needed.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
There are newer reviews for Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort

Reviewed August 2, 2013

My husband and I live near the resort but its the perfect getaway for a night or two. We rented a 1 bedroom bungalow during this stay and it was gorgeous. Wished we had booked more than 2 nights! The pool area was a bit crowded but the staff quickly helped us find seats and provided fresh towels. Loved having the private beach a few steps away from the pool. We ate at Lucca and it was delish and I was pleasantly surprised at the prices, lower than we expected. We also stopped at Serendipity for ice cream and it was yummy. We also had breakfast at the SeaGrille, I was relieved that it was included in our room rate, would have cost us $72 for the two of us at the buffet.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2013

It does not get any better than This! The hotel is beautiful, the staff is excellent, and the restaurants are incredible including Lucca and Cielo. Kudos to Natasha White, Mario and Alina at The Beach Club, Anthony, Haley, Gabriel , and Ashley at Lucca, as well as Their terrific chef, Adam Pyle.

Room Tip: Ask for an end room in the tower or an ocean view in the Beach CLub.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I'm not one for big resorts. I lived in Boca briefly and never wanted to go to the resort because I thought it was too big, too stuffy, too snobby.
I was wrong.
I was here for Memorial Day with my significant other and my daughter. This property is exquisite.
While I wouldn't call the resort laid back, I would call it elegant and popular. This is a busy place, with many guests. If you are looking for a quiet get away, I wouldn't recommend staying here. If you enjoy beautiful rooms, beautiful architecture, unique art, and a private club atmosphere then you won't be sorry staying here.
The service is what one would expect for a Waldorf. The valet is slow during the busy season, so leave yourself lots of time to have your car brought up if you are heading out and about.
The beach is BUSY, but fun. The pool near the beach is an amazing "people scene". Again, it's crowded and lively, but you can't bat the people watching.
The food the seafood restaurant near the beach club is 5 star, although the service can be a little slow.
I enjoyed the beauty of the place. I tolerated the throngs of people because I was there n a family vacation. I know this part of Florida well, and the Boca Resort is a brilliant representation of the best of what Palm Beach County has to offer. Compared to the Breakers, Id always choose Boca Resort.
They also had an amazing program for kids which my daughter adored. I used the babysitting service and was grateful for Dianne's reliable and kind assistance. The kids club and Dianne allowed my SO and I to have a few dates and alone time. I felt comfortable enough to rely on Dianne with my most precious part of my life, my daughter.

Room Tip: I stayed in The Towers which defiantly had an understated elegance. Not modern or crisp. But the vie...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Thank 26.2er
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

We had reservations at the restaurant on the 27th floor of the Tower for a special occasion. It was special indeed. The hostess and our waiter were the best! The food outstanding! We will return same time next year. Thank you all so much!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in a king ocean view room and it was very cozy Our room was kept very clean and our food was always so excellent at the hotel and spa was great we had pedicures and service was great as well I celebrated my birthday and it was a great hotel for that it had all the amentities I needed to relax and enjoy .great staff to accoumdate us on everything

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Stayed here for two nights . The hotel is beautiful, the staff is great. We've stayed at other Waldorf hotels and the rooms at this hotel cannot compare. The rooms are dated, the bathroom had specs of mold on the walls. The rooms are small with regular double hung windows, with old curtains, this makes the room dark at all times of day. I will look for other hotels when I need to stay in Boca.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
#1 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Hyatt Place Boca Raton/Downtown

Been to Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort? Share your experiences!