Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
$164
$146
  • Pool
Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$97
$487
$424
  • Pool
Hampton by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$109
Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$111
$105
Best Western Plus University Inn(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$96
$76
BestWestern.com
Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$125
$106
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$143
$131
  • Breakfast included
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$79
Ocean Lodge(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$102
$92
3,643 results
All reviewsyacht clubcloister roomsmonkey bargolf coursetower roomjunior suitethe palm courtthe main hotelboca raton resortold worldgrounds are beautifulbar lunaboat shuttletennis courtsbusiness conferenceritual bathflow rider
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

We had reservations at the restaurant on the 27th floor of the Tower for a special occasion. It was special indeed. The hostess and our waiter were the best! The food outstanding! We will return same time next year. Thank you all so much!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in a king ocean view room and it was very cozy Our room was kept very clean and our food was always so excellent at the hotel and spa was great we had pedicures and service was great as well I celebrated my birthday and it was a great hotel for that it had all the amentities I needed to relax and enjoy .great staff to accoumdate us on everything

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Stayed here for two nights . The hotel is beautiful, the staff is great. We've stayed at other Waldorf hotels and the rooms at this hotel cannot compare. The rooms are dated, the bathroom had specs of mold on the walls. The rooms are small with regular double hung windows, with old curtains, this makes the room dark at all times of day. I will look for other hotels when I need to stay in Boca.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Lori B
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a few nights for our anniversary celebration. Prior to our arrival, I received an email from the management asking if there was anything that they could do to make our stay special. When we arrived they gave us a wonderful room in the Yacht Club and had a bottle of Champagne waiting for us. That was a great start to our stay. The grounds and pool are immaculate. Service is top notch and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. We ate at many of the restaurants and they were great. It was perfect that we could go back and forth to the beach club. The spa was beautiful and relaxing. There was so much to do at the resort that there was no reason to leave. All in all a very relaxing and enjoyable getaway. We cannot wait to return.

Room Tip: Request a room facing the Boca waterway.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Stayed last week for a couple of nights on business. In it's heyday, the facility must have been truly magnificent. Architecturally, stunning in places with nice artwork found throughout. Today, the facility is in need of some updating, but frankly, I still like it and the class it exudes.

The staff, if I must be honest, amongst the best I have dealt with - anywhere. From the valet to the doorman and bartenders - truly top notch help that was there to make your visit better, any way they could.

Location wise - if you must stay in Boca, I can imagine no better. Granted, this facility was on the intercostal, but they ferried guests to the beach club as needed. When I stay here again, (with family in tow next time), I believe I will be staying at this same location - the ferry ride to the beach will be part of the experience for the kids.

I highly recommend it if you are in Boca.

Room Tip: Get in the Tower, ask for a room facing wither East or to the South. The higher the floor, the better the view.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business