Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
$139
Curio.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus University Inn(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$84
$76
Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$121
$109
Hampton by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$118
Hampton.com
Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$119
Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$95
  • Pool
Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$95
$81
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$112
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$79
$435
$386
Hilton.com
3,678 results
All reviewsyacht clubcloister roomsgolf coursemonkey bartower roomjunior suitethe palm courtthe main hotelboca raton resortold worldgrounds are beautifulbar lunatennis courtsboat shuttlebusiness conferenceritual bathflow rider
Reviewed July 14, 2013

If only management would have reached out to us , maybe we could have fixed this problem and had a great stay. The hotel is overprices for drinks, food, etc. yes the beach itself is nice and the resort is beautiful - but you are mingling with members that live locally and they dont want you there - horrible attitude and a fighting experience when you arrive at the pool to actually get a chair.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
4  Thank Maria Tatiana G
bbcmgmt, General Manager at Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are so sorry to hear about your experience on the pool deck. This is not standard or excusable and will be addressed. We strive to provide every single guest with an unforgettable experience, and we are terribly sorry that we were unable to do this for you during your stay. We would love the opportunity to speak with you in greater detail about your experience. Please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience.

Kelly Vohs

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We loved our stay. Had a few glitches~ a few rude staffers but willing to try again since the rest was enjoyable and the Hotel is extremely beautiful. There is a lot to do and not a bad view from any place in the hotel. Would recommend it and keeping our fingers crossed for the next time!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I don't know if we experienced an off season anomoly, but the service at this hotel was NOT up to Waldorf Astoria standards. We just stayed in the Rome Cavalieri, also a Waldorf property, two weeks ago and I can state with every certainty that the level of service we received in Rome VASTLY better than that in Boca. Embarrassingly better. The front desk check-in at Boca had the wrong status for my Hilton Honors and when I showed him online the correct status, he still would not give us the vouchers for our breakfast when we checked in. He said that he would need to speak with someone and that he would call up to the room when he got things worked out. Never received the call. In our three day stay, we never received our breakfast. Our room in the yacht club was not cleaned until 3:30 in the afternoon each day, about the time I like to come back and clean up after a day at the beach or the pool. The greeter at the door to take our luggage at check-in literally rolled his eyes at me when I told him that I needed help with the luggage since I was alone checking in with two children. Really!?!

The grounds are gorgeous, the hotel is historically interesting, the art is phenomenal, and we stay here every summer for my husband's conference. So why is the service so surly? I still can't figure it out. But I know this...it sours my experience and it cheapens the Waldorf brand. If they would like to find a place where the service is brilliant and a standard to strive for, go study that given in Rome. Boca needs some lessons, badly.

Room Tip: Yacht Club is newer and very upscale with marble baths and views over the bay. Cloisters is the older part of the hotel and is frequently damp in the summer, the tower is nice but no balcony, and the rooms at the beach club get you right out on the beach.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank MollyNC1
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We stayed at the Bungalows and loved the quiet and intimate feel of the place. Bungalow is a bit of a misnomer, but the room was warmly and stylishly decorated with a view out to the pool. Unfortunately, what we thought was two queen beds turned out to be two full-sized beds. On check in we were rushed to get to an event and so forgot to even inquire about the room. We would have preferred a larger bed, but since we'd already moved all of our things in decided not to change. By the third night, however, I told my husband he was on his own and headed to the other bed for a good night's sleep!

I would stay in the Bungalows again but would ask for a room that is NOT on the end. If you like to sleep in, the housekeeping noises on the other side of the wall would wake you by 8am. I would also bring my dog! I don't know what the regulations are for them, but we saw several dogs there. The Bungalows would also be a wonderful choice for a family with small children. The access to your car (vs. having to valet it and pay parking fees and tips) would make it very convenient with little ones.

Room Tip: Bungalow rooms not located on the end next to housekeeping and maintenance are likely to be quieter in the mornings.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Nice place but they charge for everything. We booked a "garden" room and overlooked the entrance. Desk told us this was a "garden" room!

Beach is not nice - Delray - about 10 minutes drive is wide and sandy - Boca beach is narrow and stuffed with chairs.

If you have to ask, you probably should be staying here. My BMW was the cheapest car in the lot.

They charge $20 per day for a "resort" fee and $27 for parking. Be sure to add at least $50 a day to you bill for nothing.

Returned home to find they charged my card additional fees. Left message - can't get through to a human. They make the process very difficult - intentionally.

Room Tip: Be careful - Garden room is not a garden room. Ours looked at a wall.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple