“Just perfect!”

Ranked #5 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Marrakech, Morocco
“Just perfect!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I was in town for the weekend with a friend and decided to stay here. We had a great stay. The staff was very accommodating when the store was closed downstairs, the manager opened the store for us and let us purchase bathing suits so we could go swimming late at night. The only down said was that my friend wanted his car washed, the valet guys told him the service was closed until the morning. We were leaving in the morning. I felt they could have done more to resolve the issue.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (762)
  • Polish first
Miami, Florida
Reviewed March 10, 2013

My husband and I just came from celebrating our 30th Wedding Anniversary at this resort and words can not describe how happy we left from this resort! The customer service is truly like NO OTHER! From the minute you pull up with your car to the second you leave you are treated like royalty! Everyone greets you with a big smile and kindness! The resort itself is gorgeous and with plenty of things to do. Lot's of restaurants, 2 pools, spa, and Golf if you like. The room was very clean and updated. The room service was excellent as well as the pool service.
Thanks to the kindness of everyone at this resort ( Valet attendant, front desk, bellhop, room attendants, pool attendants, restaurant attendants) my husband and I will have a beautiful memory of this anniversary celebration!
I especially want to thank the people in the front desk, they truly aim to please.
You will NOT regret going to this hotel/resort.

Room Tip: Rooms in the TOWER BUILDING are definitely the best! For us, they are the ones with the best view!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We had about 30 people stay here for a four day business meeting in early March. The staff is amazing, the conference facilities were terrific. The room was quite nice, not cheap. Overall it was a great experience. We played golf one day and enjoyed the course. It is very short but still fun.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I had no idea what to expect when my manager booked my hotel here and what I got was incredible!!! The hotel is Luxurious from start to finish and truly enjoyed all the amenities. They have a fabulous brunch, bar, and numerous restaurants. Even an on site cafe that serves an amazing latte! One of the highlights of the trip was the restaurant Lucca (Italian) while the food was delicious, the standout was our server Blake. His knowledge of the menu and specials were quite impressive, and had the most positive demeanor and best personality. I believe an establishment is only as good as its people (and Mojitos) and Blake is top notch. I also took the shuttle to the beach club where they have an incredible private pool and beach equipped with cabanas. My only negative comment is I wish they had a hot tub near the tower, however the heated pool is so warm you could be fooled. Amazing hotel, and can't wait to come back!!

• Stayed March 2013
cherry hill, nj
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My husband and I spent six weeks recently at he Boca Raton Resort. The staff at the hotel was so accommodating and responded immediately to our requests, no matter how simple. One staff member was truly outstanding Claudine Basile. She went out of her way to make our stay especially memorable. It was like being home, only better, since we were at a fabulous resort..We would highly recommend this hotel

Room Tip: Try for a room with a balcony
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Bay Shore, New York
Reviewed March 4, 2013

First, the service we received was wonderful....everyone we encountered went above and beyond to help us with anything we needed. I even lost my cell phone and security found it...BUT...
We were on the first floor overlooking a garden...we accepted this room as it was the only one available that day with a king bed...(at least that's what we were told). The room overlooked a garden and I felt exposed and kept the curtains closed ....the room was OK...not great...had the basics but the wifi and AT&T cell service was awful. We had to leave our room to make cell phone calls...I found myself wandering the public areas in search of cell service as my calls continually got dropped. Very frustrating.... I understand the tower rooms are nice but didn't see them. Loved the valet system for my car...very fast. The tennis courts were nice and the pros were good...my husband took a lesson and got a match....but the clinics were filled with 3.0 players and not really as competitive as I wanted/needed ...so seems better to bring your our tennis group and they will help you organize a tennis week/days. Beautiful areas to run...just outside of the property and the pool is heated (nice when its in the 60's)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank shorelady
BocaGuestRelations, General Manager at Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We promise our guests a world of luxury and opulence and we will use your comments to ensure that we are continually working to achieve that ideal. We appreciate your compliments about our staff and the flawless service delivery you received. It is our pleasure to go above and beyond for all of our guests. I sincerely appreciate your feedback, and I hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Peter J. Serena
ca
Reviewed March 3, 2013

If your a local they don't want you. I live in the neighborhood and tried to take a friend for breakfeast. No thanks. If your not staying at the hotel or a member of the golf or beach club your not wanted. I had my firend who is a member call to get me in. They issue an id card. I go to the restaurant there is a 10 minute wait and a bunch of empty tables. Why because they don't have enough staff. I waited 10 minutes for coffee but had to show my members guest card and then a picture id. This is to have scrambled eggs. Did you ever hear of showing your drivers license to get scrambled eggs. We then waited 45 minutes for eggs and an undercooked english muffin. We sent the english muffin back to be toasted only to have it not return until 15 minutes later when we remembered it hadnt come back and had to ask again. This hotel reminds me of a recent hotel I stayed in that was in bankrupcy. They have let the hotel go. They have no money it seems and everyone that writes a review seems to have a complaint. The manager or whoever seems to spend all day responding to complaints on trip advisor. This hotel not worthy of waldorf status needs to be shut down and renovated for two years. Waldorf are you listing you are hurting your brand.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank golfbob
BocaGuestRelations, General Manager at Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you for you for taking the time to review our hotel. Because our hotel is also a private membership club, there is a delicate balance in maintaining the club's exclusivity as well as providing service to non hotel guests. In order to use the facilities, a guest must have a room reservation with us or be a guest of a member.

We appreciate your comments and I am actively addressing your concerns with our staff to ensure there are no re-occurrences. We hope we'll have another opportunity to offer you a world-class experience. Thank you again for bringing this to my attention.

Peter J. Serena
#1 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Ocean Lodge
Ocean Lodge
#10 of 27 in Boca Raton

Been to Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort? Share your experiences!