Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$112
$102
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$134
$119
Curio.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$96
$93
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$97
$89
Hotels.com
Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$76
$69
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$104
$82
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$93
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$76
$436
$415
Hilton.com
3,772 results
All reviewsyacht clubcloister roomsmonkey bargolf coursetower roomjunior suitethe palm courtthe main hotelboca raton resortold worldgrounds are beautifulbar lunaboat shuttletennis courtsbusiness conferenceritual bathflow rider
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We've been staying here for over 20 years and have enjoyed watching the changes. The spa is the main attraction but the golf course is also beautiful. And of course the location in Boca Raton, FL couldn't be better. greata for families or couples just looking to get away.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I stayed for four nights for a conference. The room is small, noisy and old. The tile in the bathroom was very dirty, and I had three roaches around the vanity area during my stay. All the staff did was leave a voicemail asking if my 'pest problem' was resolved after I left the second one covered for them to see. That same night there was another roach. This is an expensive hotel, even with the conference rate, and all of the additional items (parking, food, etc.) are very expensive too. I don't mind paying if I am getting value, but this experience and room quality was terrible. I was by far not the only one dissapointed from our groups.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank mgatl11
bbcmgmt, General Manager at Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance and is always a focal point of our operations. We work closely with a professional pest control company to proactively prevent and swiftly address any pest situation that might occur. We have reviewed your comments with our staff, and I assure you that the situation has been addressed. I'm terribly sorry this was not rectified before the end of your visit. Please contact us directly so we can gather more details and assist in making things right.

Sincerely
Peter J. Serena

Reviewed December 2, 2012

We have traveled the world. Usually it is NEVER the same area or hotel. Even when we return to Rome its never the same hotel. This is the one exception. We stay at either the Tower for the view (make sure it is water view) or the Yacht Club on a concierge level. They have several top restaurants on site, a wine list second to none, a beautiful beach with easy access from the main hotel and "peace". My wife and I sit in the lobby at night and listen to the solo artist and dance. I do alot of business in this area but it just makes the trip so much better when you can relax at the end of a long day overlooking the ocean at the top of the tower restaurant, or sitting on the balcony and just listening to the ocean. We stay there 8-10 times a year and its never a dissappointment. A little pricey at times but you get what you pay for...service...food..locale..car service at your finger tips...and beautiful.

Room Tip: Think high floor for breathtaking views, on the water side. Stay at the Towers if you can take the height. I decided this year to make it the family vacation. (adult children)
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2012

This historic hotel offers gracious surroundings in a setting that feels like a grand old Florida estate. One's man's dream became a magnificent "home" with all the character of an eccentric's castle. The interior contains art and sculpture from around the globe. There are different room locations that each offer starkly contrasting styles. The Cloister has the original rooms, most with balconies facing gardens. The Tower has more contemporary rooms with great views but it's like being in a mason jar; the windows don't open. There are self catering casitas removed a bit from all the action. The separate beach club hotel has large rooms with lanais or patios facing the pools and beach. There are shuttles to take you around between locations and when busy, a private yacht to take you to the beach. The restaurants in the facility are all quite good. Did not try the gourmet room in the Tower, but setting was striking. One caution tho, is busy on weekends and high season since the beach hotel is also a private club, therefore, locals and seasonal visitors use the facilities as well as hotel guests. Same goes for the spa located in older hotel section. Need to make reservations for prime seating areas around the pools and there is an extra charge.

Room Tip: The rooms at the Beach Club hotel have the best location, but the rates are higher than the older section.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 29, 2012

As a Hilton Honors member, this is one of my FAVORITE Hilton locations!

I do my annuals girls weekend here with my friends from NJ/NY/PA/DC...It is always relaxing, fun, and topnotch service! Great specials at the bars at happy hours!

For the past several years, I have been taking my mom here for New Years Eve! Dinner & Champagne! It's great to walk down the docks to see all the yachts lit up and alive with parties!

Valet guys are spot on with their service! Friendly! Informative about the area! Couldn't ask for better!

Beach Club is beautiful! Did I mention relaxing!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends