3,804 results
All reviewsyacht clubcloister roomsmonkey bargolf coursetower roomjunior suitethe palm courtthe main hotelboca raton resortold worldgrounds are beautifultennis courtsboat shuttlebar lunabusiness conferenceritual bathflow rider
Reviewed November 29, 2012

As a Hilton Honors member, this is one of my FAVORITE Hilton locations!

I do my annuals girls weekend here with my friends from NJ/NY/PA/DC...It is always relaxing, fun, and topnotch service! Great specials at the bars at happy hours!

For the past several years, I have been taking my mom here for New Years Eve! Dinner & Champagne! It's great to walk down the docks to see all the yachts lit up and alive with parties!

Valet guys are spot on with their service! Friendly! Informative about the area! Couldn't ask for better!

Beach Club is beautiful! Did I mention relaxing!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We just had our daughter's wedding at the beautiful Boca Raton Resort. Everything was flawless and we had the most perfect wedding! She always wanted her wedding at the Resort since it has a timeless elegance and the Cathedral Room is beautiful. Most of all Jillian Stevens, the event manager was so wonderful to work with during the planning and she attended to every detail. All the guests loved the wedding and spending the week-end at the resort. There was so much to do. It was a magical time in my life.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We recently spent four nights at resort in a Yacht club room. We had a lovely view of the Inter-coastal waterway and some beautiful boats docked at the marina.
Checkin was fast and easy. Took advantage of a porter to help us find our room as the layout of the resort can be a little confusing at first. The room size was a good value for its cost, but the decor is tired and could really benefit from some updating, especially the old televisions and upholstery. No flat screens in our room, but there are single cup coffee systems for your morning Joe. Bathroom was adequate but shower leaked badly and sink faucets were in need of repair.
Spent time at both pools. Attentive poolside service at both.
Transport between the beach and resort was easy. If you're on a hurry be careful with the water taxi. Both times we used it we waited for over 20 minutes for it to arrive.
Our only experience in the Palm Court restaurant actually didn't happen as we sat down for breakfast and were never approached for an order. People at a nearby table mentioned that they'd waited 40 minutes for their food.
All in all a very nice stay and would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Expectations are higher when a property is as beautiful as this one. Sadly the customer service at this resort is woefully spotty. Some of the staff are terrific (concierge), but others seem better suited for another other line of work. Specifically I encountered apathetic service with the valet and front desk staff. Further complicating my business stay was the slow and inconsistent wi-fi in my room (ultimately as important to me as the bed when on a business trip).

This grand hotel deserves better.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank MarkLA123
bbcmgmt, General Manager at Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at our hotel. One of the cornerstones of the Waldorf Astoria experience brand-wide is unparalleled service and I assure you that the problems you mentioned with unfriendly and indifferent staff have been addressed. We know how important proper amenities are and for our business travels, this includes WI-FI. We are working with our internet service provider so that this does not happen again. We appreciate you alerting us to these issues, and we hope you will give our hotel a second chance if you return to the Boca Raton area.

Peter J. Serena

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I had the pleasure of spending 4 nights at the Boca Raton Resort. The property is very large, and split into two - one with a marina, and the other on the beach. Free shuttles connect the two frequently, or you can opt for a short boat ride accross.
I sampled most of the restaurants while I was there - the food selection was very good, the quality of virtually everything we had was excellent, including the pizza at the bar. Wine selection varies but is overall good.
As a result of an error in my reservation, I was upgraded to a junior suite at the "tower". Not only was the room modern, and very spacious, but the view was superb, overlooking the marina and ocean. Stunning.
The service was professional, friendly and helpful. The staff seemed to be authentically happy (not the "fake" smile you get at some places).
The Gym at the main facility is spacious, well equipped, with reasonably modern equipment. Aside from water, they offer coffee and fruit.
The facilities made available to the conference I attended were spacious, and modern. The property is large, so people could find many places to congregate, or have small meetings.
I would recommend for both pleasure and business

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business