Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$139
$125
Curio.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$97
$89
Hotels.com
Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$86
$78
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$96
$93
  • Breakfast included
$352
$335
  • Pool
Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$104
$82
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$76
Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$84
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

3,766 results
All reviewsyacht clubcloister roomsmonkey bargolf coursetower roomjunior suitethe palm courtthe main hotelboca raton resortold worldgrounds are beautifulbar lunaboat shuttletennis courtsbusiness conferenceritual bathflow rider
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Expectations are higher when a property is as beautiful as this one. Sadly the customer service at this resort is woefully spotty. Some of the staff are terrific (concierge), but others seem better suited for another other line of work. Specifically I encountered apathetic service with the valet and front desk staff. Further complicating my business stay was the slow and inconsistent wi-fi in my room (ultimately as important to me as the bed when on a business trip).

This grand hotel deserves better.

2  Thank MarkLA123
bbcmgmt, General Manager at Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at our hotel. One of the cornerstones of the Waldorf Astoria experience brand-wide is unparalleled service and I assure you that the problems you mentioned with unfriendly and indifferent staff have been addressed. We know how important proper amenities are and for our business travels, this includes WI-FI. We are working with our internet service provider so that this does not happen again. We appreciate you alerting us to these issues, and we hope you will give our hotel a second chance if you return to the Boca Raton area.

Peter J. Serena

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I had the pleasure of spending 4 nights at the Boca Raton Resort. The property is very large, and split into two - one with a marina, and the other on the beach. Free shuttles connect the two frequently, or you can opt for a short boat ride accross.
I sampled most of the restaurants while I was there - the food selection was very good, the quality of virtually everything we had was excellent, including the pizza at the bar. Wine selection varies but is overall good.
As a result of an error in my reservation, I was upgraded to a junior suite at the "tower". Not only was the room modern, and very spacious, but the view was superb, overlooking the marina and ocean. Stunning.
The service was professional, friendly and helpful. The staff seemed to be authentically happy (not the "fake" smile you get at some places).
The Gym at the main facility is spacious, well equipped, with reasonably modern equipment. Aside from water, they offer coffee and fruit.
The facilities made available to the conference I attended were spacious, and modern. The property is large, so people could find many places to congregate, or have small meetings.
I would recommend for both pleasure and business

1  Thank Noam Z
Reviewed November 20, 2012

When the concierge sent an email saying, "please let me know if you need anything" and then never replied to the email I sent (to her provided email address) I thought I might be in for a disappointing stay. That was not the case.

This is a true resort. I have been to many hotels that call themselves a resort because they have a pool and a massage table. This is the real deal. The property is massive, offering a wide range of room types from beachfront to pretty traditional hotel rooms in the tower. They have a golf course, yacht club, even croquet. Whatever you want to do is there.

I was in a tower room. The lobby of the tower is a bit too modern for me (too shiny) but it is not gawdy by any means. The rooms are very traditional but also very massive with a large sitting area, dining room table for 4 plus 2 double beds. Everything is in great condition with the only oddity being the channel guide for the room was wrong (apparently the selection varies if you are in the tower versus bungalows)- but that was resolved quickly.

The staff is great. This is a pretty formal level of service. Expect no hugs but everyone is very cordial and very efficient. They know how to do their jobs and they do it well. They also know how to make your stay. I arrived early and needed a shower before my room was ready. They sent me to the spa (no hesitation, no charge). It really is about helping you have a good stay. And I did have a very good stay.

Since I saw the spa I can say it is extremely nice. Even the locker room at the spa is very nice.- like what you would see at an upscale club. Everyone there was eager to help, the facilites were very nice- there was even a lounge with coffee, tea, etc. in the spa.

Just be warned the property is huge. If you are in the Bungalows you will have to take shuttle to get to the main building (i was there for a conference so heard about this trip). It is no problem at all to do but the tower or Cloisters are a better choice if you want to be close to main building.

So why not 5 stars? I just didn't use enough of the facilities at the resort to comment on anything beyond the hotel. It is an excellent hotel, great for a conference- can't yet comment on the resort amenities. I was there for a conference and I can say they handled that very well.

Room Tip: Choose bungalows to get away from it all. Tower is well located for a conference. Cloisters are a bit smaller room than tower but also very conveniently located.
Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is hotel that strives to be both historic and ultra modern.the rooms are large and pleasant,the food is good,and the activity options are limited. I have come here several times for conferences and have found the staff gracious and helpful. I agree with the other reviewers about the limitation of resort centered activities.

Room Tip: Stay in Tower upper floor
1  Thank Bethesdashrink
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Overall, this was a nice hotel to stay in for a conference. Can really only comment on the hotel and the meals, because I didn't have an opportunity to travel to the beach club or to use other amenities. The rooms were spacious, well appointed and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly.

The food at the casual cafe (Serendipity) was excellent, as were the catered lunches for the conference. Our dinner at Morimoto's was average, and not impressive for the price (again, excellent staff) and the pizza at Bar Luna was generous, but just overladen with cheese.

My biggest complaint was the quality of the wifi in the rooms. (AT&T). It was impossible to keep a strong enough signal to stay connected, and I often couldn't connect at all. For a hotel trying to cater to conferences, not having reliable in room internal is a deal breaker, at this price.