Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$97
$89
Hotels.com
Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
Hilton.com
Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$93
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$144
$134
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$88
$78
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$353
$335
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$106
$93
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$113
$101
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$76
3,764 results
All reviewsyacht clubcloister roomsmonkey bargolf coursetower roomjunior suitethe palm courtthe main hotelboca raton resortold worldgrounds are beautifulbar lunaboat shuttletennis courtsbusiness conferenceritual bathflow rider
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I had the pleasure of spending 4 nights at the Boca Raton Resort. The property is very large, and split into two - one with a marina, and the other on the beach. Free shuttles connect the two frequently, or you can opt for a short boat ride accross.
I sampled most of the restaurants while I was there - the food selection was very good, the quality of virtually everything we had was excellent, including the pizza at the bar. Wine selection varies but is overall good.
As a result of an error in my reservation, I was upgraded to a junior suite at the "tower". Not only was the room modern, and very spacious, but the view was superb, overlooking the marina and ocean. Stunning.
The service was professional, friendly and helpful. The staff seemed to be authentically happy (not the "fake" smile you get at some places).
The Gym at the main facility is spacious, well equipped, with reasonably modern equipment. Aside from water, they offer coffee and fruit.
The facilities made available to the conference I attended were spacious, and modern. The property is large, so people could find many places to congregate, or have small meetings.
I would recommend for both pleasure and business

1  Thank Noam Z
Reviewed November 20, 2012

When the concierge sent an email saying, "please let me know if you need anything" and then never replied to the email I sent (to her provided email address) I thought I might be in for a disappointing stay. That was not the case.

This is a true resort. I have been to many hotels that call themselves a resort because they have a pool and a massage table. This is the real deal. The property is massive, offering a wide range of room types from beachfront to pretty traditional hotel rooms in the tower. They have a golf course, yacht club, even croquet. Whatever you want to do is there.

I was in a tower room. The lobby of the tower is a bit too modern for me (too shiny) but it is not gawdy by any means. The rooms are very traditional but also very massive with a large sitting area, dining room table for 4 plus 2 double beds. Everything is in great condition with the only oddity being the channel guide for the room was wrong (apparently the selection varies if you are in the tower versus bungalows)- but that was resolved quickly.

The staff is great. This is a pretty formal level of service. Expect no hugs but everyone is very cordial and very efficient. They know how to do their jobs and they do it well. They also know how to make your stay. I arrived early and needed a shower before my room was ready. They sent me to the spa (no hesitation, no charge). It really is about helping you have a good stay. And I did have a very good stay.

Since I saw the spa I can say it is extremely nice. Even the locker room at the spa is very nice.- like what you would see at an upscale club. Everyone there was eager to help, the facilites were very nice- there was even a lounge with coffee, tea, etc. in the spa.

Just be warned the property is huge. If you are in the Bungalows you will have to take shuttle to get to the main building (i was there for a conference so heard about this trip). It is no problem at all to do but the tower or Cloisters are a better choice if you want to be close to main building.

So why not 5 stars? I just didn't use enough of the facilities at the resort to comment on anything beyond the hotel. It is an excellent hotel, great for a conference- can't yet comment on the resort amenities. I was there for a conference and I can say they handled that very well.

Room Tip: Choose bungalows to get away from it all. Tower is well located for a conference. Cloisters are a bit smaller room than tower but also very conveniently located.
Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is hotel that strives to be both historic and ultra modern.the rooms are large and pleasant,the food is good,and the activity options are limited. I have come here several times for conferences and have found the staff gracious and helpful. I agree with the other reviewers about the limitation of resort centered activities.

Room Tip: Stay in Tower upper floor
1  Thank Bethesdashrink
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Overall, this was a nice hotel to stay in for a conference. Can really only comment on the hotel and the meals, because I didn't have an opportunity to travel to the beach club or to use other amenities. The rooms were spacious, well appointed and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly.

The food at the casual cafe (Serendipity) was excellent, as were the catered lunches for the conference. Our dinner at Morimoto's was average, and not impressive for the price (again, excellent staff) and the pizza at Bar Luna was generous, but just overladen with cheese.

My biggest complaint was the quality of the wifi in the rooms. (AT&T). It was impossible to keep a strong enough signal to stay connected, and I often couldn't connect at all. For a hotel trying to cater to conferences, not having reliable in room internal is a deal breaker, at this price.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Overall, I would not recommend this property if you're looking for a leisure-related vacation. My wife and I were booked there for 5 nights. However, there is simply very little to do leisure-wise for such a time. There are more conferences going on whilst in attendence that makes you want to lose your mind.

The property is massive. There is some construction going on in the older-part of the resort. Thankfully my room was moved because, even being a Hilton Diamond, they placed my wife and I directly across from the room renovations that are ongoing. The original suite was sparcely decorated and the bathroom was quite small. If you're going to choose a property, I would choose the Towers. After a complaint was lodged, we were moved to a suite in the Towers. This room was quite nice, however lacked warmth and personality. I do have to note the cleanliness of the property is questionable. The bathrooms needed a better cleaning than they were receiving to say the least.

The restaurant selection is quite nice at this property. We dined at Lucca and Serindipity. We were going to dine at other restaurants however I decided to catch a flight out of FLL for the Bahamas.

Overall, if you're going for a conference you'll love it. The bar scene is pretty cool in Palm Court and the dining selections are endless. But if you're thinking about a leisure trip, I wouldn't do it.

Room Tip: Any room in the Towers.
3  Thank Sean J
BocaGuestRelations, General Manager at Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

We understand the importance of providing a memorable and relaxing vacation as it’s the hallmark of our business . Consequently, I am disappointed to learn that your stay was not as pleasant as we would have liked. I apologize for the inconvenienced cause due to the construction of our model room for our upcoming renovations. Noise is a challenge for any hotel or resort undergoing construction; therefore we work diligently with our contractors to minimize work that may lead to any disturbance. We appreciate your flexibility as we undergo some growing pains of enhancing our room accomodations.

Cleanliness is something we try to be very vigilant in to ensure the comfort and ease of our guests. Based upon your review, I am actively working with our housekeeping staff to ensure we are following the strict protocols in place for servicing rooms.

From spa, tennis, fitness classes, marina, golf, water sports, gallery tours, etc. the resort offers an array of activities at both the main resort and the Beach Club for our guest so I am disappointed to learn that we did not meet your expectations in this regard.

Thank you, again, for your honest feedback, and I hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to unparalleled service and experiences-whether for business or pleasure.

Peter J. Serena