Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$140
$125
Curio.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$86
$78
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$101
$93
  • Breakfast included
$352
$335
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$97
$89
Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$84
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$104
$82
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$76
3,766 results
All reviewsyacht clubcloister roomsmonkey bargolf coursetower roomjunior suitethe palm courtthe main hotelboca raton resortold worldgrounds are beautifulbar lunaboat shuttletennis courtsbusiness conferenceritual bathflow rider
Reviewed March 22, 2008

This stay was a huge disappointment. From the moment we arrived, the service was subpar. My front desk staff was terribly unfriendly, the rooms (in the original part of the hotel) are very small, and The beach club is being rennovated and therefore there were limited children's activities and pool access (during spring break!!!). The property is gorgeous and the grounds have been maintained but in all it is NOT worth the money. The spa is pretty and well cared for, but after checkin, they left me to find my locker and didnt tell me anything about the locker room (ie: sauna, spa, showers, bathrooms, bathing rituals, etc). Breakfast in the Cathedral dining room was nice but again, service was horrible. I waited too long before anyone appeared to seat me, and waited WAY too long to receive my check. Services that were good: car valet, some of the staff at the espresso bar, housekeeping.

• Stayed: March 2008
1  Thank trvller
Reviewed March 20, 2008

When I first checked in they didn't have a room in the area I had requested and reserved over a month in advance. They gave me a room in a different part of the hotel and then sent me in the wrong direction to find it. They then sent someone to escort me to the correct area but it turned out to be a smoking room when I had requested a non-smoking room. When I asked to change rooms they told me they found a non-smoking room and were sending a bellman with the new keys.

The bellman never came but a man did open the door to my room. They had checked-in another guest before moving me to the next room. Finally someone came with the new keys. That was my experience for $500+/per night.

Stayed: February 2008
1  Thank LulaGLulaG
Reviewed March 10, 2008

Recently stayed here in the Main Building and thought it was just o.k. not great and definitely not worth spending a lot of $$. Service was very uneven. Extremely helpful bellman helped us relocate after we were put in a room with 2 double beds instead of a queen or king. They originally said they had no more rooms until the bellman pushed our case. We had to be put on the smoking floor (we are non-smokers) but the smell was not bad esp. after opening the windows. One plus -- plenty of drawer and storage space.

The valet sitaution however is RIDICULOUS. You can NOT self park and it costs $25/day (not including tip!) for them to park your car. And it does not matter how long you are going into the hotel for -- One afternoon, I tried to get them to just leave our car out front for 15 minutes while I showed my 88 year old grandmother around the hotel. They were rude and said no way and we are too busy to park your car for such a short amount of time. Even though there were some empty spots out front ; they save those for the Bentley, Mercedes, and Rolls Royces - our rental toyota was not fancy enough. So we left and when I questioned the policy later I got no answer until my husband stepped in. They SAID they were sorry and were going to reimburse us for the valet service.... Well, they charged us anyway.

The pool area is rather small for such a large hotel and the beach area is under construction so you can go to the beach (20 minute walk or 10 minute shuttle ride) but no beach club.

Overall the hotel does have an old world elegant feeling but free WIFI for the modern traveler. We ate at the Old Homestead one night which was delicious but very expensive. Other than that the food was average - definitely not worth the high prices for simple things like yogurt, a salad or a drink.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank MelKeil
Reviewed March 10, 2008

We just returned from a five day conference at the resort and had a very pleasant stay. Weather was awful, but the staff were incredibly accomodating, the conference facilities were very nice, spa great, food was wonderful at our evening events, and after I stupidly left some clothes in my room and called, another nice staffer called me right back to give me the good news that they were still there and could be shipped to me the next day.

We stayed in the Cloisters building in a very large room, and had great fun finding shortcuts down to the Mizner center and lobby (place is HUGE). Not a good place to bring kids unless the weather cooperates, but you can't beat it for ambience and a sense of history. Our friends with Bungalow suites loved them but the regular Bungalow rooms were small. We avoided the parking charge at the main hotel by parking at the Bungalows and taking the shuttle.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank tessmom
Reviewed February 28, 2008

Attended a conference over Presidents weekend.
Very busy hotel with lots of activities. Thank god for great weather. One could enjoy the beach eventhough the hotel is not open.

The staff was very friendly from the entrance of the hotel, to check-in from the maids to the services at the pool and the beach.

I have not be at the hotel for more than 4 years. Its going through a huge renovation with a change of decor.

Not sure who thought of this idea but the white sofas are not partical in a high volume hotel. Some stains that just look like they would not come out.

Over all great experience with lots of smiling faces

Stayed: February 2008