Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$112
$102
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$134
$120
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$96
$93
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$97
$89
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$76
$69
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$113
$89
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$76
Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$93
$84
Priceline
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$436
$415
Hilton.com
3,771 results
All reviewsyacht clubcloister roomsmonkey bargolf coursetower roomjunior suitethe palm courtthe main hotelboca raton resortold worldgrounds are beautifulbar lunaboat shuttletennis courtsbusiness conferenceritual bathflow rider
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Overall, I would not recommend this property if you're looking for a leisure-related vacation. My wife and I were booked there for 5 nights. However, there is simply very little to do leisure-wise for such a time. There are more conferences going on whilst in attendence that makes you want to lose your mind.

The property is massive. There is some construction going on in the older-part of the resort. Thankfully my room was moved because, even being a Hilton Diamond, they placed my wife and I directly across from the room renovations that are ongoing. The original suite was sparcely decorated and the bathroom was quite small. If you're going to choose a property, I would choose the Towers. After a complaint was lodged, we were moved to a suite in the Towers. This room was quite nice, however lacked warmth and personality. I do have to note the cleanliness of the property is questionable. The bathrooms needed a better cleaning than they were receiving to say the least.

The restaurant selection is quite nice at this property. We dined at Lucca and Serindipity. We were going to dine at other restaurants however I decided to catch a flight out of FLL for the Bahamas.

Overall, if you're going for a conference you'll love it. The bar scene is pretty cool in Palm Court and the dining selections are endless. But if you're thinking about a leisure trip, I wouldn't do it.

Room Tip: Any room in the Towers.
3  Thank Sean J
BocaGuestRelations, General Manager at Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

We understand the importance of providing a memorable and relaxing vacation as it’s the hallmark of our business . Consequently, I am disappointed to learn that your stay was not as pleasant as we would have liked. I apologize for the inconvenienced cause due to the construction of our model room for our upcoming renovations. Noise is a challenge for any hotel or resort undergoing construction; therefore we work diligently with our contractors to minimize work that may lead to any disturbance. We appreciate your flexibility as we undergo some growing pains of enhancing our room accomodations.

Cleanliness is something we try to be very vigilant in to ensure the comfort and ease of our guests. Based upon your review, I am actively working with our housekeeping staff to ensure we are following the strict protocols in place for servicing rooms.

From spa, tennis, fitness classes, marina, golf, water sports, gallery tours, etc. the resort offers an array of activities at both the main resort and the Beach Club for our guest so I am disappointed to learn that we did not meet your expectations in this regard.

Thank you, again, for your honest feedback, and I hope that you will consider giving us another opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to unparalleled service and experiences-whether for business or pleasure.

Peter J. Serena

Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay but expected a Waldorf experience. This is a great but old resort desperately in need of restoration. Enjoyed reading the memorabilia and the grounds. Drinks at the bar and the vibe was nice. We moved over to the Beach Resort the next day.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Patrick M
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I had trouble understanding from the website the layout of this resort, and now I understand why. The Beach Club portion is completely separate from the main resort. You have to take a shuttle to reach it. It comes fairly often, but makes several stops, so the entire process probably takes about 20 minutes. The Beach Club is truly a club, so members show up on the weekend and it gets crowded. The Spa is nice. I was there for a conference, and the food was fantastic. The food at the Beach Club was also fantastic. The Beach Club room was spacious and very clean.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I am a Hilton Honors Diamond member (28 stays or more annually) and have been for some time. I regret to say that my experience here at the Boca Raton Resort and Club is one of the most disappointing I’ve had with any Hilton brand/property.

I checked in to the Boca Raton Resort and Club yesterday afternoon. Frequently, as a Diamond member, I receive complimentary upgrades if available, but on this occasion, none was available. Fair enough...I certainly understand that there will be times when I cannot get upgraded, but for $259 per night (plus resort fees and taxes) I did not expect to be stuck in a glorified closet with nothing to view but aging air conditioning units and pipe fixtures on the roof of the property. When I brought this to the attention of the folks at the front desk, they apologized and said there was nothing they could do.

Perhaps my experience would not be so disappointing if the folks here had handled my reservation competently. I called on Saturday (Nov. 10th) to re-confirm the reservation, and to let them know that I would not be able to arrive until Monday (Nov. 12th) instead of Sunday, as originally planned. I was told that the reservation had been modified accordingly, and was thanked for being a Diamond. I went online Sunday to reconfirm that my reservation had the correct details, and was able to view that reservation via my account information. However, on Monday morning, at about 5am, when I went online and tried to retrieve the reservation, it was gone. I eventually found it in the “cancelled” folder, which should not have happened. I called the Diamond customer care line and the young lady there re-booked me for arrival Nov. 12th and departure Nov. 14th. However, I fear the damage was done when my original reservation was improperly cancelled.

As it stands, I am very dissatisfied with the accommodations and experience here at the Boca Raton Resort and Club. I will be speaking at a conference here later today, then returning home on Wednesday. Were it not for the conference being held here, I would have checked out this morning. In any event, I would not choose to come back here, and I would recommend avoiding the Boca Raton Resort and Club to friends and associates. I intend to post a more detailed review on TripAdvisor, and I can assure you, it will not be favorable toward this property. There are simply too many options at the luxury/upscale lodging level to have to tolerate this. Fact is, the Boca Raton and Waldorf Astoria folks could learn a great deal from their competition at Ritz Carlton.

The manager and employees here at the Boca Raton Resort and Club would do well to realize how many nights people like me stay at Hilton properties, and they would be well-advised to take better care of us. Unfortunately, that does not appear to be high on their list of priorities.

Indifference is not what a company's best customers expect to encounter when they stay at one of the brand's "flagship" properties. Yet, this is exactly what I encountered at the Boca Raton Resort and Club.

Very disappointing....

3  Thank drb74
BocaGuestRelations, General Manager at Boca Raton Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

I appreciate your loyalty as a rewards member and we understand how many luxury hotel choices you have while visiting the Boca Raton area. Our standard procedure for our Diamond members would be to offer an upgraded room, however during your stay all room accommodations were fully committed and unfortunately we were unable to offer an upgrade. Your flexibility as we experienced an abnormal situation is truly appreciated and we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience and apologize that we fell short during your stay. Thank you for taking the time to review the property, and we hope that we can again rebuild your trust in us for any future visits to the Boca Raton area.

Peter J. Serena

Reviewed November 13, 2012

A very large resort with lots of activities including tennis, boating and Golf.
Found the shuttle very convenient to get around the resort.
A number of options where to stay.
The main hotel, tower, beach resort and bungalows
All very good .
The main hotel facilities get very busy with lots of conferences.
Found the beautiful golf course on the short side but some very good challenging golfing holes.
People at reception very helpful.
Stayed in the bungalows, 10 minutes walk away from the main hotel.
This was very quiet with its own smaller pool.
Would suit families with young children
Rooms in very good condition
Would stay again

Room Tip: views from higher floor in tower.
1  Thank welshexiled