Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$148
$125
Curio.com
  • Pool
Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$97
$89
Hotels.com
Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$93
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$86
$78
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$353
$335
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$118
$93
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$113
$101
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$76
3,764 results
All reviewsyacht clubcloister roomsmonkey bargolf coursetower roomjunior suitethe palm courtthe main hotelboca raton resortold worldgrounds are beautifulbar lunaboat shuttletennis courtsbusiness conferenceritual bathflow rider
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We were here for a convention in July. When we checked in, they had us in a Cloister room. As soon as they lead us to the Cloister area, the building is very moldy and musty smelling. The bellman brought us to our room and it was just as bad or worse in the room. From past problems and three trips to the emergency room because black mold issue in my college apartment, I knew what this smell was. I could not stay another moment in the room. I contacted the front desk,who were very nice and accommodating when I explained that I am highly allergic to mold.The room smelled moldy and I found black mold under soap dish in the the shower/bath area. It smells in the air as soon as you walk in that building and it has to be in the air duct system as well. Once it spreads, it can spread from room to room if in air system. I give the hotel four stars after they moved us to the Yacht Club section of hotel because the building was new and the room was great. However, the Cloister building, I give them a one star. No one should stay in that building until they get rid of the mold. Management, I hope you get to read this, black mold is a serious issue and really needs to be addressed. It does not take long for people with sensitivities to have serious health issues that require medical attention immediately.

4  Thank armban
Reviewed August 7, 2012

This was a repeat visit to the Boca, it is a beautiful property that we love to visit. We were upgraded to a tower room upon our arrival ( our favorite !) so that was a nice surprise. Only ate at the pool but the food was very good. Pricey, but that is to be expected. Be aware that there is a resort fee AND a parking fee. Some packages had it included. A great stay, would go back in a minute...but a few changes had taken place since it became a Hilton property that we were not crazy about. The first one we noticed right away...the lobby was no longer fitting with the historic building. Sure, it is beautiful...but modern and somewhat generic, you could be in any hotel property anywhere, and the former lobby was more in keeping with the style of the Boca.
Second, the toiletries in the room were no longer the honey mango coconut scent. The former ones were so wonderful, we actually looked forward to them! The ones that replaced them were fine....but they were the same as any of the other Waldorf properties. Third, they no longer offer the key lime cooler cookie turn down service. Previously you would come back in your room in the evening to a few of these delicious cookies. Finally, the original Mizner's Dream that runs trips to the beach has been replaced. Still an older boat, but without all of the beautiful woodwork that was the charm of the period. Small details... yes.... but these small details were part of what set the Boca apart....maybe management would think about returning a few of them? I know the spa still sells the mango lotions, etc, but they start at 35 bucks, which was too much to risk getting crushed in my checked bag.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sunnycay
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We spent part of our honeymoon here at The Cloister 28 years ago and now we had the opportunity to return because we attended a convention here. Another couple came with us and we all loved it! We stayed in a Deluxe Cloister room and it was beautiful and huge. Our friends stayed in the Tower on the 15th floor and their room and view were awesome. The service everywhere we went in the resort was excellent. Drinks were pricey, but the food was good and relatively reasonable at Beaches Cafe at the Beach Club, and at Morimoto Sushi Bar at the Cloister. The shuttle ride to the Beach Club was very short, and we never waited long. I would probably not stay in the Bungalows because it seemed like you would have to take a shuttle to get anywhere else in the resort. We did not use the spa, but our firends did, and they were very impressed. Overall, this was a very memorable stay and we definitely want to go back again!

Room Tip: The deluxe room was only a few dollars more, but was significantly larger than the regular rooms.
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I had not stayed at this resort in six years. The rooms were remodeled with very comfortable beds. The bathroom was tiny with little room on the counter for my toiletry bag. The plasma tv was nice, but it was at the other end of the room and I had to turn the volume up high, to hear over the loud air conditioner in the room. Ordered room service twice for breakfast and it was excellent. The first was a full breakfast with oranje juice at $35. The second was a child's plate for $15 and it was just enough food for me. My room had the worst view I had ever seen. Outside my third floor window were huge air conditioning units, satellite dishes and black mold surrounding windows of the pink building. Overall though, the staff was always polite, quick and attentive. The hallways are long, so ask for a room near the elevator. The limeaid drink in the lobby was delicious! I was at this hotel for less than 48 hours so I did not use any of the facilities. One thing I did not like about our room?!... not enough electrical outlets to charge our computer, telephones, ipads and ipods.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I have stayed at this resort at least three times in the past and most recently 7/26-28. Almost every other time I was there construction was going on. So it was an absolute delight not to have to deal with those issues this time! Had a tower room previously....GREAT view, but small room. I LOVED the bungalows this time!!! MUCH larger room, walk-in shower, small refrigerator and NO PARKING CHARGE!! Since it was summer, the polite check-in gentleman gave me a choice of rooms.. my husband has trouble walking, I simply asked for a 1st floor room. FIRST ROOM on the right after entrance!! Perfect and only just across the fountain area to the secluded, not crowded pool area! No services other than towels in this pool area, but for my husband it was the right choice.
FREE WI-FI ...except in the convention center unless your group pays in advance to access.
Breakfast restaurant choices are limited. Shuttle service was within the time frame stated in resort information. I was attending a big meeting and getting picked up from the convention center was a challenge during "off-times".
Signs giving directions within the resort are small..and since I was attending a large conference the "EXIT" sign I followed the first evening deposited me in an unknown area.

Room Tip: Although away from the main resort.. I LOVE the BUNGALOWS!!!