$128
$125
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$99
$93
  • Breakfast included
$352
$335
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$86
$78
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$97
$89
Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$117
$82
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$93
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$76
3,764 results
All reviewsyacht clubcloister roomsmonkey bargolf coursetower roomjunior suitethe palm courtthe main hotelboca raton resortold worldgrounds are beautifulbar lunaboat shuttletennis courtsbusiness conferenceritual bathflow rider
Reviewed June 17, 2012

I recently spent a few days at the Boca Resort. The staff are very helpful and very friendly. The building is an older one and the room was damp and a bit stinky. By the end of the second day all of our clothes smelled a bit..."mildewy" if that's a word.

For the most part it was a great experience. The family loved the pools both at the hotel and at the beach club. They ran an efficient shuttle service to get you from the hotel to the beach club as well...and you could go by boat or by bus which the kids seemed to like.

One of the pools at the hotel (near the tower) has a decent poolside bar/restaurant with great service. The grounds are well kept and you can kill some downtime just walking around and looking at the place. You'll see a lot of people just walking around and checking out the plants and trees...and they have some cool trees.

On the downside...there is no refrigerator in the room...and there are no vending machines...which puts you at the mercy of the on-site restaurants. We used three restaurants while there. The first was the pool-side place which had good food and great service. The second was the dessert place called Serendipity. The hours were spotty and they could be understaffed at times...but the ice cream was good. The last place we tried was 501 East. The first time we tried to eat there the hostess told us it would be a 25 minute wait. We decided we'd go somewhere else. We walked over to Serendipity, checked out there menu and went in to order. We were told that their kitchen was closed...it was ice cream only at this time.

With that in mind we called back to 501 and made reservations for 8:30 and figured we'd kill some time walking around until it was time to eat. A word about reservations is in order here...the hostess acted like she didn't want to take a reservation...suggesting that we just drop by when we are ready. I explained that we had tried that route and need to make a reservation this time. She put us down for 8:30. About 8:20 we went back to 501. Recognizing us from earlier the flustered hostess told us it would be a 45 minute wait. I told her we had reservations for 8:30 and she almost short-circuited. She could not grasp that we had a reservation...she could...not...grasp it.

It took a minute for her to get her wits about her and then she told us that since we were early it would be 25 minutes or so. At this point I wrote them off. 501 had a hostess at the front desk who was in way over her head...she couldn't even keep a reservation book straight...much less run the front desk. I left, got my car from the valet, and had pizza at a local place out in town.

My experience at 501 was the type that makes you feel trapped...like the people running the joint know they have a captive audience and are going to treat you like they own you. This was an isolated incident...but one that ruined dinner for one of the nights that I was there.

In fairness to 501, the next night I made reservations and tried it again and they had a different (and older) hostess who was locked on. She ran a tight ship and was awesome. The food was good, the service OK, and depending on who is working when you go...the service might suck so bad that you won't even get to your table.

Ultimately the friendly and helpful staff are fighting an uphill battle against an older facility that has damp "mildew" smelling rooms, and an occasional service nightmare at their onsite restaurants...so I have to give them a 3 star rating.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank steves190
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Spent a few wonderful and relaxing days at the Boca Raton Resort to celebrate Valentine's Day. it's a beautiful resort, with lots to do and see. The beach is very relaxing and the service is excellent. The rooms are beautiful and quite new. There are numerous restaurants on the property, and it was quite interesting to take the water taxi from the main building to the beach resort.

I made a couple of articles on my blog about the experience, with lots of photos:

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2012

To Whom it May Concern,

I would like to take this opporunity to express how greatly satisfied I was this afternoon, June 16 2012. I had the pleasure of receiving a European Facial with Sheri. She was professional and did an excellent job! I will highly recommend the Boca Resort spa to my family and friends. I will most surely be visiting your wonderful spa in the near future. I will most definitely request for Sheri again to do my future facials. The reception at the spa service desk (concierge was Dwayne) was welcoming, professional, and highly commendable. Thank you for a wonderful overall experience at the spa.

Sibncerely,

Galit Aviv

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I stayed here for a conference and the few hours I had to visit the beach between work sessions were cut short by having to wait for the shuttle to travel to the beach club.

I stayed in the Cloisters section of the hotel. My room had two beds and was quite large with a nice view facing a garden area and view of the intercoastal waterway. The room was fine but the Cloisters in general is old and not classy old, just old. The conference center was fine and looked like the like the kind of place to host a grand wedding.The food during the conference was above par and the waitstaff was helpful.

The pool by the Tower and the Cloisters is OK not great- the better pools are at the beach club-- again a shuttle bus ride away from the main hotel.

I would have preferred a room right on the beach but the prices at the beach club location were too high. So overall, I give the resort a "eh" rating. Not bad but not great either.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DCSenorita
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I stayed here for several nights earlier this year on business. The first room I was given was so moldy that by morning, I could barely breathe. (It was in the "cloister" section of the resort, which is the older part). I was given another room, but I had to ask for it rather than being offered it when I told the staff about the problem. The wireless internet was also a big problem. It was difficult to get on, and I was constantly being kicked off. This was significant as I was there on business and it was essential that I be able to access my e-mail accounts as well as an important database. It was particularly frustrating because there is a $20/day "resort fee" which, as far as I can tell, is imposed simply so that the hotel doesn't have to charge a line item for daily internet service. When I spoke with a manager about the problem, he told me he would not argue with me and then he proceeded to do just that. It was a perfect example of how NOT to perform customer service. I have been given the opportunity to conduct more business in the Boca Raton/West Palm Beach area, but I am booking another resort. The only reason I have not given this property a "poor" rating is that MOST of the staff, especially the the bell staff and the front desk staff, were very professional and accomodating, which I appreciated greatly.

Room Tip: DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, stay in the cloister rooms unless you like mold.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business