Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$125
Curio.com
  • Pool
Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$93
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$86
$78
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$335
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$97
$89
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$117
$93
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$113
$101
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$76
3,764 results
All reviewsyacht clubcloister roomsmonkey bargolf coursetower roomjunior suitethe palm courtthe main hotelboca raton resortold worldgrounds are beautifulbar lunaboat shuttletennis courtsbusiness conferenceritual bathflow rider
Reviewed December 27, 2007

Gosh, how people love to complain about bad incidents at a hotel. And they do occur, but the details seem so magnified when they tell it!
We've stayed at this hotel three times and I find it one of the best for privacy, style, food, and service.
The rooms (we stayed in the Yacht Club) are wonderful and so are the facilities. The spa is amazing.
The pool is nice.
My only complaint is that they remodeled the lobby and made it too modern. I loved the monkey lamps they used to have. Oh well, they can always restore it when enough people complain!!

Seriously, this is a great hotel with great service. But then again, some people hate the Paris Ritz which I find to be the best in the world. This hotel comes close however.

Stayed: December 2007
3  Thank MAGMD
Reviewed December 13, 2007

We were there for a conference in Dec. I was in bed sleeping when I heard my wife scream. There was raw sewage bubbling up out of the bathroom sink (we were in the old section). The sewage was coming out of the sink, we had not even run the water. I called and maintence came up to uplug the sink. He said it happened before. There was sewage splashing around the bathroom and the stench was not tolerable. At my insistance, we were given a new room. However we went from a room with balconey and view to a ground floor room further from the conference facilities.

The front desk staff and the manager treated us like we were trouble makers. We had to move to the new room in our pajamas, and lug our suitcases. The manager was very condescending talking to me in the lobby when I was wearing my pajamas. He reluctantly told us that that he would buy us breakfast to make up for the inconvenience.

Most motor lodges would upgrade your room after such an inconvenience. This place will dowgrade you.

The staff there is well trained to ask how everything is, however they are completely dumbfounded when you tell them of a problem. They may say they are sorry or just simply walk away. Even the "free breakfast" was a hassle since no one in the dining room knew about it and they wanted their money.

I told the woman handling our conference and the hotel sent some oranges and grapes. The conference is no longer held there.

It is a nice looking property but there are serious problems with the old building and serious problems with the staff. They may ask you how everything is all the time but ultimately you really get better service at a motor lodge.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled on business
4  Thank mcl3
Reviewed December 9, 2007

What a lovely spot for a conference. The room we were given was very nice with some extra features (extra sink area in closet) that made it more than just an ordinary conference hotel room. The fact that you are forced to valet park your car, to the tune of $27/day, plus the "expected tips" was enough to turn our stomachs however. Hotels like this always find a way to be sleazy and this one did it over the parking. What a shame! It would have been a better choice for them to offer value for those who wanted it and self-park for those who did not.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank lulupearl
Reviewed December 5, 2007

I attended a conference held at the Boca Raton Resort in October 2007. I had to leave for the conference the day after my daughter's wedding. The last thing I wanted to do was get on a plane and be away from my family. When I arrived at the Resort, I was greeted with smiles and assistance from everyone I met. After a quick nap, I went and explored the hotel and facilities. How beautiful it was...the colors, the old style designs mixed with bits of new luxury. The staff members were fantastic -always a Hello when you passed them, always ready to help. Just what I needed when I didn't even want to come! I thank everyone at the Boca Raton Resort and look forward to returning --next time with my family & new son-in-law!

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed November 29, 2007

Our family was so excited for our vacation at the Boca Resort. We wanted to experience all of the amenities, history and Five-Star service that the resort is known for. Before arrival, I had called and spoken to a concierge. I was so impressed with how much time and care Liz spent with me on the phone. She gave me great suggestions and recommendations. The resort is a beautiful structure with an attentive staff at the bell stand. Our room in the Yacht Club was spectacular and clean. Once again, Liz at the concierge desk made all of our dinning reservations she suggested we try all three of the restaurants at the resorts and definitely Lucca was our favorite. Great food and great atmosphere! We participated in water sports with David at the Marina. To be honest the resort is so big and has so much to offer, our family agreed that if it were not for Liz we probably would not have enjoyed ourselves half as much. Take in this resort… but make sure you call our friend Liz. She made a huge difference in our stay, we will be back!

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with family