Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great for kids

This is the ultimate kids park complete with a Carousel . My grandkids just live this place. They... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Cosmokaren
Boca Raton, Florida
via mobile
GREAT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY

Highly recommend this park. They have an amusement park, a theater and a science facility to name a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
JerzyOriginal
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Boca Raton
from $45.00
More Info
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews science museum merry go round all ages play area field house water area per ride beautiful carousel climbing structure jungle gym run around huge playground carousel ride splash pad play ground community center change of clothes
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sugar sand park was a fantastic park for the whole family to enjoy, there is always something to do to keep you and everyone occupied. You can play Basketball! Visit a museum! The kids can stay in the GIGANTIC play area! or you can just chill at one of many picnic tables. I had an amazing time at this park, and if youre look for a 1 day CHEAP getaway, this is the place!!!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sugar Sand Park has great fields and courts that are almost always open, cages for batting lesson, picnic tables for families, tons of free open parking and many more unexplored events and activities that I have not seen yet. I go to this park for baseball and every time my needs are satisfied. However, it is not just me, every time I go I see families walking dogs and people jogging and all having a good time.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In my opinion, they did an adequate job of helping me. I was setting up for my niece's birthday and they did an okay job. Left me waiting a while

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A fantastic park to take your family for any occasion, many areas to play sports like the volleyball and basketball courts, Moms can sit at the picnic tables with a good view to keep an eye on the kids while they play on the big playground that will keep them active and having fun for a while, the park even offers educational purposes for the kids like the science room as well as an art room for the children to draw and get creative and even a splash zone to add more fun to the day. Truly a great place to bring the family (especially the kids) for any occasion.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed September 13, 2019

Sugar sand park was a very enjoyable place to go with my family. There are many things to do like enjoy playing some basketball, going to a museum, playing in the GIANT play space, or just chilling in a picnic area. There is something to do for the whole family, and I truthfully reccomend this place for everyone in the are to go and enjoy.

Date of experience: January 2019