“Every thing a restaurant should be.”

Temptation Restaurant, Bar & Package
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Boca Grande
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Food was excellent, service was really good, atmosphere was nice. A little loud, but not excessive. My favorite restaurant in Boca Grande.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

You would never guess by the looks of the exterior, but this little place is fantastic. We had a wonderful dinner here - some of best dishes on the island.

1  Thank SouthernTraveler127
Reviewed January 18, 2012

We had an enjoyable experience. But the value was not there. We do not mind paying up for truly excellent food and service. The fish entres at $36 and $37 were good, but nothing special that would command that price. The Caesar salad features "anchovies" - that would be one anchovy on their large version of this salad. Better restaurants available in Boca Grande and neighboring Placida at lower prices.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

My wife and I took my parents and son here again, as we do every year... It always amazes me how consistent the quality and presentation of the food is. This atmosphere is very casual (classic / old school island), the team who serves you is as formal or as informal as you would like (they are used to all types) and are able to make everyone feel relaxed. This is one of our favorite restaurants to go to when visiting my parents... Can't wait for another year to go by before we go back!

Reviewed December 29, 2011

I have been going to eat at the Tempation for the last 18 years, yes, that long and is always an experience, but the present time for this place is one of the best ever! Why, because is very unique and one of the few traditional "Old Florida" style. His Chef Kevin, is passionate about his food and he shows us a different menu every night! The service is excellent the owners Jim and Karen are always seating in a table as costumers checking that everything is moving perfectly. I think that is what is important for the success of this business among with the passion of everybody working there. The staff is very friendly, bar tenders always making good drinks and serving with a smile!! after dinner if you still have room for dessert
try the famous coconut cream pie or any other in the menu,they are made fresh every night!
Come and eat the freshest fish around, it swims in the morning and is on your table at
night!! I love this great treasure in paradise.

1  Thank regrace1