“Good food with a fabulous view!”

South Beach Bar & Grille
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Boca Grande
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Florida
“Good food with a fabulous view!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

My daughter and I ate lunch last week at South Beach Bar & Grill while vacationing in Boca Grande. Our meal was very good, had some unique choices, and enjoyed the great view while we were eating. My daughter had a wonderful fried green tomato BLT on sourdough that was out of this world! I chose the seafood strudel and it was good but strong tasting. The restaurant is not fancy but comfortable and fun. After lunch we walked on the beach and then swam awhile. The beach is always so beautiful in Boca Grande and I love it when it is quiet this time of year. We will definitely go back and eat here again.

Clermont, Florida, United States
“Good Food. Steps From The Beach!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Visiting Gasparilla Island and it's beautiful beach put you miles from most restaurants. South Beach Bar & Grill solves that problem. Located at the south end of the beach with it's back porch facing the Gulf of Mexico, this restaurant is a welcome oasis of cold beverages and good food. You can make it a destination or stroll in from the beach. (Shirt and shoes required) Outside tables enjoy the sounds and sights of the beach, while inside diners are able to retreat from the heat and sun into the cool air conditioning. Seafood favorites and american fare are on the menu. I highly recommend the fish tacos.

• Visited August 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Great Location and Food, Service just OK.”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Six of us visited Boca Grande and decided on lunch at the South Beach Bar & Grill. We were the first group in the place and the hostess, who was very nice sat us outside near the cooling fan, which was great! My wife asked for a lunch suggestion and was told the seafood strudel was the best dish on the menu. We all ordered and every time we asked our waitress for something, she would have this facial expression the made us think she wasn't too happy to have us there. Now a party of 6 or more has the gratuity automatically added to the check, so she may have felt that she didn't need to try too hard. Regardless of the service, the food (especially the strudel) was execllent and we will be returning to the Grille!

• Visited September 2012
Winter Park, Florida
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This restaurant is the best! The food was outstanding and the atmosphere was amazing! We sat out on the patio looking over the ocean and it was so relaxing. I definitely have to bring my family here on my next trip to town.

• Visited August 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Great food”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We ate here two nights in a row. The food is delicious. We had the grouper basket, blackened grouper sandwich, burgers, Jalapeno shrimp cheese poppers, mixed drinks, and beer. The best thing I had was the app of the poppers ! Shrimp jalapeno was amazing. They have indoor seating and outdoor. The beach is right off the restaraunt as well.

Visited August 2012