“Average and overpriced”

Miller's Dockside
Ranked #9 of 22 Restaurants in Boca Grande
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We went for dinner - the view was lovely and the servers were very kind. I had a small salad with four shrimp, iceberg lettuce and green olives for $16. Our table also had the small seafood platter which was very small. The drinks were good. Probably wouldn't go back.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have been to Miller's several times, but always for lunch. Eating on the deck, watching the boats come and go would be reason enough to come, but the food is good as well! Tuna nachos are a perennial favorite to start or large size for lunch. I love the Louisiana oysters, which being a northerner I had never had (New England watch out.) Fried Gulf shrimp are always wonderful as are fish sandwiches, always fresh caught. My wife enjoys the pulled pork as well.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We had excellent food at Miller's. I had snapper which was delicious. We loved dining outside near the boats. Good place to watch sports for my husband.

1  Thank Debra C
Reviewed March 20, 2013

This informal dockside dining offers excellent seafood choices. Went for lunch with a group of six and everyone enjoyed the quality of their selections. Large fresh shrimp, very tasty grouper poor boy, and daily specials that offer something different. Friendly, casual service, great location.

1  Thank Italyvacationer2010
Reviewed March 16, 2013

My dad use to pull the boat up to Millers as a kid to eat lunch and it was a great spot. A old dockside bar at that time but, now upstairs is a elegant place to eat and the food is really good.

1  Thank Classact10