“Tarpon fishing”

Reel Intense Inshore Charters
Ranked #1 of 18 Tours in Boca Grande
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Captain Chris Slattery is a Southwest Florida charter fishing guide who brings his expertise to Boca Grande Tarpon Fishing and Inshore fishing in Boca Grande, Englewood, Palm Island and surrounding areas. Captain Chris has been fishing for over 20 years in SW Florida and has placed in the top five of many tournaments, including the first place in the 2011 Guy Harvey Ultimate Shark Challenge, a first place win in the Flatsmasters 2012 Elite Redfish Series and tie for Team of the Year in the 2012 Redfish Series. My fishing experience in Boca Grande Pass and Englewood is unparalleled and since I have two young children of my own, I welcome a kid friendly fishing environment. FISH ON!
Sarasota, Florida
“Tarpon fishing”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Took my daughter and her best friend tarpon fishing with Capt Chris Slattery today. We had a great time. Saw lot's of fish, my daughter caught her first tarpon and it was approx. 150lbs. her best friend hooked into one that was even bigger than that and after a great 40 minute battle we lost it. Capt Chris was awesome with the 2 girls helping them and giving guidance. I highly recommend Capt Chris for your next adventure in the Boca Grande area whether tarpon fishing or redfish. An absolute expert!

Syracuse, New York
“Tarpon Fishing at its Best despite bad weather”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Capt Chris got us out and on Tarpon at the crack of dawn - had two fish on within 5 minutes of first stop, very windy and tough conditions but we still caught fish. Capt Chris is the best, will be back again and again.

Northvale
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Still caught fish”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Dispite the fact that we had 20 mph winds for five days straight we still jumped tarpon everyday and landed around 45 redfish. Captain Chris did an excellent job of putting us on fish. I'll be back next year, no question!

Cookeville, Tennessee
“We stayed on the fish.”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Captain Chris is as good as they come he kept us on the fish all day no matter whether we were fishing for red fish or tarpon. For a great fishing experience I would definitely recommend him for any type of fishing.

Warrington, Pennsylvania
“WOW!!!! WHAT A TRIP”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I fish up north with both my boys. Booked a Tarpon trip with Capt Chris on My 6th. What an experience. He was at the dock to pick us up right on time and was very eager to get out to get the bite on. We spotted the the fish swirling the the top of the water. Capt said oh my god you guys better get ready. First hook in the water was a bite right away. Then another and another. FISH ON!! What a long hard fight. Fish jumping and pulling then the fish to the side of the boat for pictures. We got 3 really nice fish to the boat with a couple of line breaks and missed bites. What a great bonding time for my son and I. We are going to try to make this at least a yearly get together,of course with Cat Chris. Next time hope my other son can make the trip. What a GREAT Capt. His passion for fishing in unREEL!!! Had a REEL INTENSE time.