“doctor ron”

Tail Chaser Charter Services
Ranked #4 of 19 Tours in Boca Grande
More attraction details
Owner description: Join Tail Chaser Charter Services for an amazing day of fishing and adventuring the Boca Grande to Sarasota area with top fishing captain Chris O'Neill. Captain Chris is a highly experienced guide who knows all the waters of Boca Grande including the back country and Gulf of Mexico where the big trophy fish lurk. Captain Chris is experienced in all facets of fishing and is considered one of Florida's foremost experts in tarpon and goliath grouper fishing. Captain Chris also provides a family friendly atmosphere so you can feel safe bring your entire family onboard the Tail Chaser charter boat. In addition, Capt. Chris offers a team of great guides to compliment his business for overflow/last minute and multiple boat trips. Rest assure, when you book with Tail Chaser, you've found the best service and professionals in SW Florida. Tight Lines!
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I have been out with Captain Chris many times. So many times that I consider him my friend more than my guide. First rate equipment and a great, extremely well taken care of boat are important but I want to tell you about one of our last trips. We took my wife, my daughter and my two year old grandson. Chris was a little concerned about how young he was. I said we could cut the trip short if we had to. Long story short, Chris made my grandson feel like superman. He caught all kinds of fish and everyone had so much fun that it wound up being an extra long charter. Thank you Captain Chris

Reviewed February 4, 2014

My wife and I had a great fishing trip with Capt Chris. We started out with trout, and when we got tired catching those, he had us on snook and redfish. It was a first rate trip. Boat was clean, and the equipment was top of the line. He helped with some fishing tips and was very patient when we had of couple of miscues (casting onshore eg.) We'll be back.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Capt. Chris has endless energy and endless fishing knowledge. He always delivers a great fishing trip. You can visit their page on Facebook and see for yourself.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

There are a number of good guides in the Boca Grande area, but Capt. Chris has consistently demonstrated his commitment to providing his clients the best experience possible. His boat and fishing equipment are exceptionally maintained and are appropriate for the water and species of fish. Capt. Chris provides excellent instructions in how to fish various baits, how to read the water and generally how to get the most from your outing including the history and how to navigate the area. I never hesitate to recommend Capt. Chris to my friends.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Captain Chris has vast knowledge of the Boca Grande fishing area, all his equipment is first rate, his boat was very clean and first mate was very good at his job. On my trip we had a Tarpon to the boat and photographed within 30 minutes of our trip, some guides will not give tips to clients about the area fishing spots or proper equipment to use but Chris has taught me a lot about fishing in the local Port Charlotte area.